Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Aquatic Center




The day after Thanksgiving, we went to the Aquatic Center we are members of, that is just down the street from our house with all the Lovell, Kesler, Marsh and Kandell cousins and family. It was a great time and the kids had so much fun together. Especially the 2 biggest kids,  cousins Eric (32) and Weston (34). The kids love swimming with their dads. I take my kids swimming there usually once a week, but they have so much more fun with Eric somehow. We had such a great Thanksgiving break with Eric's family.







2 comments:

Callie said...

So fun, I'm glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving, your pictures are so cute! I had fun playing with your kids at church the other day, they are so cute! I love how Max says turtle! Your kids are getting so big!

jayne said...

It looks like your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Swimming looked really fun too. We have an indoor Aquatic Center too. I really am tempted to try it out. I don't think I am brave enough to go by myself with the 2 kids. I really need an extra hand these day. Hopefully we will be able to go after Mikes finals.