Monday, December 15, 2008

High School Holiday Dinner!


{Kristin (Defa) Neilsen, Katie (Dickamore) Flanders, Andrea (Hyde) Mason, Me (Hailey Smoot Kandell), Chelsey (Nyborg) Bell, Callie (Salmon) Anderson, Melissa (Shanley) Cook, and lying across the front Lindsey (Cooksey) Lunt}

After that busy weekend I almost forgot to post about going to dinner with all my High School girlfriends for Christmas. Last Thursday we went to dinner at Bambara in the Hotel Monaco in downtown Salt Lake. As always, we were silly and loud and had so much fun, laughing, telling stories, and catching up. It was so much fun, especially cuz Lindsey who lives in Chicago was in town, and it has been a long time since we got her to one of these dinners. Yay Linz!




{Me and Lindsey in the "prom pose"}





Thanks to all the girls who came last week, it was really so fun and I love getting together with you all. There is nothing like a dinner with your High School girlfriends to act like you are .... well, in High School again. :)

11 comments:

Jen Herem said...

I love dinners like that..You all look so cute! Hotel Monaco is a great place for dinner and parties!

Jen Tornow said...

How fun! I love Hotel Monaco. My girlfriends and I like to get together there, too. It's always so much fun to reminisce and catch up. The holidays are so great for that!

Scott and Chelsey said...

What a blast!! Sorry we had to leave so soon! We need to do girls night once a month I decided!

Kristi Judd said...

You all look so cute! Its always nice to find time with your friends and I must agree with Jen on Hotel Monaco.....great place!!

Kristi Judd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

You all look beautiful! I love you all! I am sad I didn't come... but I am pretty sure I would have ruined the picture... ya know... being 39 weeks prego and all! ;)

Callie said...

Whatever Lisa, it wasn't the same without you, we missed you! I had such a great time with you guys! I love all the stories we talk about!

Amber Lynn said...

thats awesome!! What a fun group! You all look amazing!

kristin said...

That was so fun!! I love getting together Im with chels once a month would be so fun :)

Torrey said...

I love girls nights. PS- I got your Christmas card last week... it's amazing!

Michelle said...

You know that you are having too much fun when you start bringing out the prom poses!