Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guys Night!


So Max and I had the house to ourselves tonight while Hailey and Ady were up in Centerville.   I am sure Hailey wonders if I spend time with Max, while she is away or if I just let him roam the house while I chill.  I have to admit that at times I have done the latter, but tonight Max was so much fun that I spent almost the entire time tackling him, chasing him, reading to him and we just hung out.  He is getting so old, or maybe I should say he is growing so fast.  I cannot believe it but he is actually bigger than his sister who is twice his age.  Well, I just put him to bed and have about an hour til Hailey gets here and I wanna just veg out now in front of the TV.  What will I watch?  Mad Money, Food Network, Spike???? I will have to see.
Eric

5 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Glad to hear it, thanks for watchin him so Ady and I could go to the shower.

Amber Lynn said...

lol, Hope it was the food network channel. Its fun when your kids get to that age you can get down and have a fun time playing. I love the time that I have to playing with T-man and cant wait for K-dog to get a lil older. I hope to come and see the sweet kandell family while in town. But time is short so we will see. I love the new pictures!

ashlan said...

I just got your darling card. Your family is so beautiful! I'm pretty sure Addy & Kennadee could be the best of friends. Max and Ryker (aka Bubba) could eat us both out of house and home. Thanks for sending one our way. I love to see your family grow.

Hollie and Luke said...

So how about your christmas card??!! That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!! My friend is trying to steal it from me because she thinks its so dang cute!! If you have any extra's I'll by it off you for her christmas gift, and I'm serious!!! I love it!!

Hollie and Luke said...

So how about your christmas card??!! That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!! My friend is trying to steal it from me because she thinks its so dang cute!! If you have any extra's I'll by it off you for her christmas gift, and I'm serious!!! I love it!!