Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party at Sundance.


{The Sundance Screening room and reception area where we held our dinner}

Last night was Eric's Company Christmas Party, we held it up at beautiful Sundance. We had a short reception at the beginning with butler passed Hors 'douvres. Which were so wonderful and tempting, I sort filled up on those. Too bad for me because the plated dinner was also delicious, I just couldn't finish much. Everyone dressed up for the dinner and looked so good. 
Unfortunately it was a rough night for me and Eric in photos, we took a million and one of us is blinking in every single one. Oh well, He still looked good, I like when he is all dressed up.


{The Blinky Mr. and Mrs. Kandell, I really wish I had a better pic of my dress, it was so poofy, I loved it!}



Eric gave out some really nice awards to some of his employees, Most Improved LO (Loan Officer), most dedicated LO, Most Income to the Company LO, the Key to Our Success award he gave to Sara Little his head processor, she is so great putting up with all those strong willed guys. And in the picture above Eric was giving the "Loan Officer of the Year" award to Eric Jorgensen and awarding him his rolex.

{More group shots of the dinner and Eric giving his little speech}





{And Eric saying "thanks wife, for all your planning"}

After the dinner, Eric got Mountain suites for a few of his top LO's (Loan Officers) so we went back to our cabins and hung out. Nate and Eric came and hung out with us in our cabin for awhile. All the Mountain Suites are so fun and different, we love staying up at Sundance, all the rooms have cool little "real" fireplaces, so we had Nate get ours burning. It was so pretty and relaxing to stay up there.


And in the morning when we woke up.... snow.
Eric and I reserved ourselves a couple of massages for 10 am, so we slept in until 9:45 then walked up the path 20 yards and went to the spa.
It was a great little overnight getaway, and a great Christmas party with Eric's employees, who we enjoy being with so much. It's always a party.



{Bye Sundance!}

10 comments:

Michelle said...

that looks like quite the christmas party! I was alos wondering where you got the super hot shoes, the ones in your family photos? I just absoluetly LOVE them! Please let me know!

Laura said...

Oh! I'm so jealous! I miss Sundance and I miss the snow!!

Jen Bird said...

Ahh, that looked so relaxing just reading about it! :) It's almost like you took me along with you. haha. And for the 'what you do in a day' post, AMEN sista! Although, I still have the vacuum out and all my cleaning supplies out when he comes home. :) opps.

Chelsey said...

Wow--it's kind of strange to see all of that snow...that just doesn't happen here in VA! I love your dress, as usual. You always have the cutest clothes!

Jen Herem said...

Looks like a fun yet relaxing night..

Lovell Family said...

come on...with Steve doing your legal work now, the least you could do is invite us to your work party! Kidding....looks like a fun time!

Amber Lynn said...

How fun! I miss that group soo much! Some great friends for sure!!! Your look amazing as always! Definitly love the dress! and Eric for sure hands down was the best boss, but I truly think that 80% of that is becuase he has the best woman behind him!!!! Love all the fun pictures!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh looks like so much fuN! Even better when we are there! CAn you believe all the snow! So fun!

kristin said...

so fun!!! I love that kind of atmospher and i love the dress!!!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

So much fun! We loved it:) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I wished we could have all stayed another night!