Friday, October 31, 2008

Eric's Work Halloween Party



Here we are as Harry Potter and Hermione hosting Eric's Work Halloween Party at our house last night. Actually in retrospect I should have had Eric be Ron Weasley. Oh well.




I always photograph the food more than anything else... I wonder why.




{pumpkin bread bowls}

{best sugar cookies on earth from Dippity}


Some of the great costumes.... We had a fog machine running so I a lot of my pics ended up all smokey looking so I didnt post everyones costumes, not cuz they werent fabulous, (they WERE all fabulous) but because some pics didnt turn out... dumb eerie fog.


{Bandele's was my favorite costume of the night}


{The White Trash Fugals, and the Hogwarts students}


{the scary}


{the funny-80's rockers and Ken and Barbie}


{the brightly colored and the creative Dr Rey and his patient }


{The Joker and Robin and the Indians}

6 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

No wonder you take so many pics of the food. It looks amazing and so tasty!

Torrey said...

What a fun party. I love your's and Eric's costumes. So cute.

Melissa said...

Way too cute you always go way all out I love it! I love the costume too!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

We had so much fun! You did such an amazing job with everything-mini martha is your new name! I'm with you that Eric should've been Ron :) If you have any pics send them to me so I can post them!

Tiffany said...

I agree with the Wathen's you are mini-martha. That was a fun party. Loved everything thanks again.

Lisa said...

That halloween food looks too cute to eat!