Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo at The Zoo



We are pretty sure 50% of Utah's kids population was at Hogel Zoo today for Boo at the Zoo. Trick-or-treating at the Zoo. Seriously so crowded, but was still fun, especially for the kids. We went with the cute Miner family, who we love doing stuff with.


{Our little turtle Max, loved the monkeys.}


Breanna the disco girl, and Ady the kitty.
{We brought along my little sister, "Aunt Breanna" to trick or treat with the kids}



{Me and Camille with the 1 year olds, Hailey and Max}

The Carousel...




The Train...





6 comments:

jaanderson family said...

So cute hailey! your kids are getting so big and i have yet to meet max in person! get down here!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I LOVE love LOVE ady's costume. Who knew a cat could look so fun and cute!

stacy h. said...

cute costumes. :) we have still not done ONE SINGLE fall activity. can you believe it? q is still so young that i am excusing myself this year. pumpkin carving for FHE monday though!

Callie said...

How fun! I wish I would've known about that, my kids would've loved that!

NicKnight said...

Looks like you guys have done so many fun halloween things! Your kids costumes are adorable! Can't wait for Wednesday, yeah for girls night!!!

kristin said...

I heard about the boo at the zoo on saturday and I was 'i know what the kandell family is doing today' :) So fun and way cute costumes