Monday, October 27, 2008

White's Party



I am not really sure why my pictures from the Halloween party we went to this weekend are so blurry, but they are. So sorry. Garrett and Danielle White threw their annual Halloween PArty.
We went as the crew from Peter Pan. Eric was Captain Hook, I was Wendy, Adyson was Tinkerbelle and Maxwell was the cutest Peter Pan ever. He kept the hat on the entire night pretty much and would whine if it fell off.
It was a fun night! Thanks White's!
Sweet, one more thing to check off my "to do before Halloween list"

5 comments:

Jen Herem said...

Love the costumes! I am due on January 2nd but am scheduled to be induced on the 28th or 29th of December, if he doesn't come before.

Lisa said...

What a cute costume idea! You guys look great!

kristin said...

Hailey we aren't making a habit out of tending but we would be more than happy to tend your kids for you while your gone... that would be fun so give us a call whenever:)

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures. I can't wait for your party tomorrow. How's the long but fun checklist coming? Are you going to make it?

Jen Bird said...

i LOVED YOUR costume idea! How fun! I love that you always pick a theme. We're always so random. For friend parties we're always something crazy or funny, then dress our kids normal! :)