Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last Halloween Post this year. Really.



These  first few photos are of Ady at her Challenger preschool Halloween program. And this is the official favorite LADYBUG costume, all year Ady wanted to be a lady bug for Halloween and she was the cutest lady bug we have ever seen.
She did such a good job singing the Halloween songs. It was so fun to go and see her at her preschool.




And here are the trick or treating pics from Halloween night. Ady decided after wearing her poofy lady bug costume all day that she would rather wear something easier to run from house to house in so she switched to Tinkerbelle for the trick or treating.
We went up to Sandy to Eric's sisters house and ate dinner and had the kids trick or treat together.




The cousins, Zach, Max, Bjork, Easton and Adyson




We hope everyone else had a wonderful Halloween!!

11 comments:

Callie said...

She is a very cute lady bug, that is a darling costume! I'm so sad Halloween is over. I love all your pictures!

Jason and Amy said...

Do you and Ady and Eric LOVE Challenger???? We plan to send the babies there when there are old enough. Tell me all about it

Tiffany said...

Love the lady bug costume. Keep it around I'd borrow it for Savannah some day if you're into that sort of thing.

Lisa said...

That lady bug costume is so cute! She looks darling in anything she wears!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

that lady bug costume is seriously the most adorable costume I have ever seen!

Melissa said...

I love that Lady Bug costume how stinkin cute. Looks like you guys had another great Halloween.

Momma Sue said...

I can already see that Ady will be elected "girl with the most costumes"!!! Cute, cute, cute! I'm partial to the last one of her & Easton! I'm glad to see the cousins all together.

Amber Lynn said...

oh my goodness! I love all the halloween pictures.. and all the fun parties. I miss the office guys and gals.. how fun! I have to say, my favorite addy halloween costume will have to be the lady bug tutu! I love it! miss you guys

Chelsey said...

Those costumes are so, so cute! Did you make the lady bug costume yourself? If so, you are just so talented...and if not, you just have great taste! LOL. Anyway, she really is adorable.

Jen Tornow said...

Where did you get her adorable costumes? She is so stinking cute!

Dallas and Krista said...

That is the cutest ladybug costume ever! Definitely my favorite costume of the year :)