Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Grateful.


This entire week I have kept telling myself to make time to write a nice Thanksgiving post for the millions of things that I so very grateful. But alas, I have not and now I have no time. 
So, this will be brief, even though I could write a novel about the things I am so thankful for.

1. My Eric, if you know him you love him. He is everything to me. I could not be more grateful for the best daddy/hubby around. Plus, he is such a babe! 


2. My Adyson Rose, she is like my little best friend who always can make me laugh. She made me realize that I was born to mother, I love her.


3. Maxwell or "My Macky" He is my little boyfriend, I always say. His big eyes and sweet little personality and voice are like the best thing on earth.



Hope everyone get to have a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family!

9 comments:

Larsen said...

I thought that was a perfect list. And for all the right reasons :)

Polen's said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kandell Family! Hope your day is fill with abundant blessings, laughter and relaxation.

Lisa said...

I love your cute family! Your kids are so darling! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandy Walker said...

That is SOO sweet! You said it in all the right words!

Jen Bird said...

opps, somehow I left that under my mom's name (Sandy), but it's really me (Jen) :) I'm on her computer....

Callie said...

So cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jill said...

so sweet. i hope everything went well at your place.

AnnieB said...

It's true...to know Eric is to love him! And what you said about your kids teaching you that you were born to mother. I love that! so perfectly said.
happy thanks! give my love to the whole fam. fun to see pics of the next generation!

Melinda Lindahl said...

I love your pictures! You guys are the cutest family and you always have you and your family perfectly dressed! I could sit on your blog for hours! I too am most grateful for my hubby and my three little kiddies.