Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I love the snow!


So my wife is normally one to dislike the cold and the snow, she has been quoted to say she would be fine with snow on Christmas and that is it!  NOT ME.  I just got home from work and though there is very little snow, I forced the kids into snow gear and threw them in a sled and off we went running through the yard.  As a matter of fact we got our first little flurry last night and when we came home, Adyson had me make her a snow ball and then she was carrying it around the house like it was a little baby.  It was awesome, she had it cuddled up in a blanket and was caressing it.  I told her it would melt so we put it in the freezer.

Well other than that we are off to Chuck E Cheese for Bandele Adeniyi-bada's birthday.  Bandele is a good friend of mine from Ohio that has lived and worked out here in UT for about 3 yrs now and he is awesome with our kids.  For his 32nd birthday he actually planned the party and asked if our kids, along with my sister's kids would go with him to Chuck E Cheese!  I am sure he will be out with some of his many girlfriends later, but Hailey and I were impressed with his care for our kids.  Ban is great, if you don' t know him.  Well gotta go
Eric

10 comments:

Callie said...

I'm with Hailey, I would rather be in the sun than the freezing snow. I wish it would just snow in the mountains cause I love skiing but more than anything I hate driving in snow. Have fun at Chuck E Cheese!

Lisa said...

I love snow up until January. I was so excited to wake up to snow the other morning! Your kids are going to have a blast with you (Eric) in the snow this year!

Lisa said...

P.S. cute pic by the way... I love that sled!

Tiffany said...

I love the snow too. Max looks terrified. How fast were you going. Tell Ban happy birthday he is great.

Jen Bird said...

I love that Ady carried around a snowball. That made me laugh! I can't beleive there was snow on the ground!! I like snow, but I'm not sure I'm ready for snow yet! ;) Too much work getting out of the house!

Jocelyn said...

Thats such a cute picture!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Snow is the BEST!! I can't get enough, probably because we don't really get much up here:( Ady really was the cutest lady bug I've ever seen by the way

The Culbertson's said...

I miss the snow! But really only want it from Christmas Eve till about Martin Luther King Jr day near the end of Jan, then bring on Spring!!! Your kids are so cute.

NicKnight said...

Yeah I look forward to snow on Christmas too...but the rest of the time I'm wishing I lived in Cali! That's so fun though you took advantage of it and got your kids out there! I love that you froze her snowball, she's so adorable!

AnnieB said...

Happy Birthday to Bandele!! I love that guy! Please send him my love and well wishes.
We really need a reunion sometime!