Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Cards



Well, It's not quite time to send out Christmas cards, I am not one of those people who skips Thanksgiving. But, since this month we don't have much planned, I want to compile all my address lists so I can get our cards out early.
So, if you would like one please email me your address at haileykandell@mac.com or hailey@thekandells.com so I can get you on our list. Or for those of you who are already on our list, only email me if you have moved addresses.
Thanks!
And I hope you are all excited about this years edition of the Kandell book/card. :)

14 comments:

ashlan said...

Okay so you guys are way to perfect! Those kids of yours are like little angels in that picture.

Carolyn said...

What a cute little family!!! Cute picture!

Dallas and Krista said...

Your shoes are amazing... I want them!!!

Jason and Amy said...

Im dying over that picture! Love all the new purple and grey ones you took. You have the cutest family ever.

Jill said...

oh my. i cannot get over that picture hailey! is that a new photo shoot? i'm obsessed.

i love the industrial background and the colors.

i will email you our new address.

jaanderson family said...

cute hailey! i think you have my address!

Wellings said...

Let me know if you don't have our address. It is the same as last year! Love the pics, as always, can't wait to see the card!!!

Elise

Lisa said...

Let me know if you need my address... it is the same!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Love Love Love the family photo!

trent and rach henderson... said...

i love love love that you have saturday's warrior on your blog!! that show is the best!!! your family pics are so cute!

T n T - K n K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whitney holland. said...

This pic is Awesome! I love the background..it is exactly what I have wanted for our pictures!! Who took these and where is that location? Leave a comment on my blog!

Darbee said...

SO STINKIN' PERFECT! Does Gallery do all your photos? I love this picture! What a gorgeous family... and what beautiful shoes! I NEED those... :-)

Amber Lynn said...

I love it! You better send us Idaho people one!