Monday, November 5, 2007

Max and Ady feed the Ducks...

So, I put my kids in the bike trailer and took them on a bike ride over to feed the ducks. Something Ady has always loved to do. We Took over some left over bread bowls from a Relief Society Lunch that I did. Anyway, I usually leave Max strapped in the bike trailer while Ady feed the ducks then we leave. But this time Max was squeakin and whining to get out, so i put him on the grass and threw bread around him and the ducks ate and came close to him. Well MAX TOTALLY LOVED IT! He was laughing and laughing when the ducks would "quack", it was so funny he would yell at them and giggle it was so cute, he was totally into it. That is until he found the leaves all around him, then he started eating those, so we left.




4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cute! I love watching kids feed ducks! I still can't believe how big Max is getting. Your kids are adorable!

trent and rach henderson... said...

hay-your kids are so cute! i love your house too! you'll have to post pics when you get the inside decorated! good luck with the move!
rach

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Your kids are so darling! How fun you took them to feed the ducks :) They look so cute everyday. I came to Provo the other day and was going to call you so I could come visit but I didn't want to bug you on such short notice!!!

Callie said...

Way cute! I love Max's face in the last picture. He is loving those ducks.