Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bug and Turtle



So Hailey and I were relaxing last night and about to go to sleep around midnight and i told her to look at the kids in the video monitor. So Hailey picks up the monitor and shows it to me and says "bug is okay, and turtle is okay." It was really funny, I guess you had to be there. It is true, Max looks like a turtle when in his crib. He has these really WIDE EYES and sticks his head up just high enough to look over the edge. Ady, well we have called her BUG ever since she was first born and the Dr rubbed all that jelly in her eyes and they were so wide open she looked like a bug. I just thought I would share this little story. I wonder what we will name our next child after? Hopefully not, dog or rat or something!

6 comments:

The Shupes said...

Hailey, so I want to get some opinions on family pictures like you did, but how did you do it? Can you just copy the pictures from Gallery Photography's website? Help please!!

The Shupes said...

Hi again, ya I told Kelly we went to school together and that we grew up together!! I really liked him!! The pictures turned out great.

Jason and Amy said...

totally understand. we call our babies monkey & inch worm

Chelsey said...

It's so great that Eric actually posts on your blog! I can't figure out how to get Tim to make that effort...

Lindsey said...

I love nicknames...now tell us what you call each other.

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

That's funny....I call Beck's bug too :)