Saturday, November 17, 2007

Congrats Keven and Lauren

So this adorable couple is my cousin Keven Burns and his now, as of today wife Lauren (Irvin) Burns . You may recognize her name since I talk about her all the time, she is my babysitter and Eric's processor. Yes, we share her. And she is fabulous. Ady loves her to death,sometimes when I ask Ady who she wants to play with she will ask to play with Lauren cuz she loves her so much. Keven is also a fabulous guy and we are so happy for them. This morning we went up to Salt Lake to their sealing at their beautiful luncheon at the Joseph Smith Building. Then tonight their lovely reception was at this awesome place in Lindon called Wadley Farms. It was awesome and they both seem so happy. Congrats guys and have fun on the Honeymoon. And girls, isn't Laurens dress beautiful? She looked gorgeous! And of course she they used my fav photographer Kelly at Gallery Photography and no I don't get paid to market for him, we just love him!

4 comments:

seetheminers said...

hi. I'm making up for lost time...I did 2 posts today...enjoy!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I love Gallery too! Now I just need to go get my wedding album finished. Every time I see your photos it reminds me that I need to do it so that's my goal this week~thanks for the reminder!!!

seetheminers said...

hopefully you will still be my friend now that you know all my querks from the last post! Maybe you should try Tag Schmag. p.s. your house temperature is great.

Amber Lynn said...

you will have to get me the photographers # my sister in law and I love all the pictures that you have done and want to get some for our families! thanks babe, your cousin and his wife look amazing! what a cute couple!