Friday, November 2, 2007

Big News!


No, I have not taken a job as a janitor, these are the many keys to our NEW HOUSE! Yes, we just closed on a new house yesterday. We are super excited to be moving, to North American Fork. It's actually a interesting location, it is like on the border of Highland, Lehi and American Fork, but we are excited cuz we are 2 minutes from EVERYTHING, including the freeway.

I took Ady and Max over today to pick up the keys to our new house. And I was trying to get a good picture of the house to post, but it was difficult with the sun, anyway Ady said "take Ady's picture too" so I told her to go stand on the front porch and say cheese and she says "cheese mommy" then she looked at the house and says "say cheese house!" Classic Ady.

So here is the best shot I could get of the house, its not the best angle but with the sun over in the west a good angle was tough, plus the picture makes the house look really dark but oh well you can kind of make out what it looks like. And yes, we know we have a lot of landscaping work to do in the summer, thats one bad thing about a brand new house that has never been lived in, we have to do the yard, once it starts warming up next Spring. But we are really excited our goal is to move in, in January. Until then we are have some serious furniture shopping and decorating to do.

15 comments:

Melanie Posell said...

Congrats! It's a beautiful house. It seems like everyone is moving to that area. My husband every once in a while trys to talk me in to it. He hasn't been very successful. I can't wait to see what you do to the inside. Have fun!

Jill said...

oh my goodness! the house looks so great. i bet that was exciting to pick up the keys! i can't wait to see the work in progress. (booo, wahhhh! you're making me want to quit school :)

Lisa said...

I love it! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need any help moving in and stuff!

Amber Lynn said...

wow, thats awesome! beautiful! So when we havin dinner at your new place, hehehe

Laura said...

Hi Hailey, you probably don't know who I am, but I went to Paul Mitchell with you even though I graduated a little after you did. And I know Eric a little bit from Amber Swensen and I saw your blog on her page so I thought I'd say hi to you and Eric! Your kids are adorable and congrats on the new house!
Laura

Jason and Amy said...

your new house is beautiful! congratulations!! I think we are practically neighbors now too, we live in PG. Keep pictures of the inside coming!

cait said...

yay! i love ady posing.

Sarah said...

Love the house guys, can't wait to see it. Could you have one room off to the side with lots of crazy colors for ol' times sake? Congrats!

The Culbertson's said...

What a beautiful home! Have fun decorating and fruniture shopping I can't wait till we get our own place down here and can do the same!

stacy h. said...

i bet that's a great location! it's really a nice house, congrats! i know you will make it beautiful inside too.

Callie said...

Beautiful home. I'm so excited for you guys.

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to have a home of your own. You're going to have to post more pictures of the inside once you are all moved in.

Torrey said...

I didn't know you guys are moving. Congratulations! It looks beautiful. Post more pictures soon :)

The Shupes said...

That is so exciting. I want to see more pictures. I can't wait for my home to be finished. It seems like it won't be done for forever!!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

When you are all moved we will hav to come visit! Good luck with all the decorating :)