Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Love My High School Girlfriends!!

(from left to right) Kristin Defa, Katie (Dickamore) Flanders, Melissa (Shanley) Cook, Lindsey (Cooksey) Lunt, Callie (Salmon) Anderson, Andrea (Hyde) Mason, Hailey (me), Nicole (Night) Knight

Last night I went to the Gateway to dinner with all my high school girlfriends, except Chelsey and Lisa didn't make it! But we understand!! I love when we get together it's therapeutic to just chat about girl stuff and go to dinner with no kids, or husband (I love you Eric!) and laugh and have fun! It was good food and great company, I wish we did it more often. Afterwards we went to Anthropologie, and everyone hated this sweater I liked, so on principal, I am going to wear it to dinner next time we all go out. I love you girlies!!

here is the Anthro sweater only I thought was cute...... I think its the pop of the yellow with the stiching I like...hmmmm.... I don't know but it seems ......something........that i like.....I think.

6 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

I like it! It's okay we all know who has style Hay. Sad I missed the fun!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, sounds like fun.. I go on a girls trip once a year and its awesome, for four days its no kids no husband and i look forward to it every year! as for the sweater..lol you have always warn the cutest clothes and have the classiest taste, so im not going to comment on the sweater.. loves..lol

Lindsey said...

I totally think it's cute! It was so great to see you and we are definitely have our girls trip no matter what. LOVE YOU

Lisa said...

Everyone looks so cute! I am for sure going to have to go next time. Sophie should be old enough to tag along next time!

The Culbertson's said...

Just wanted to say what a small world it is.....Melissa Cook's older sister Megan is a good friend of mine. It's always interesting to find the little connections we all have!

Jen Bird said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I haven't seen those girls in such a long time I swear. Everyone looks great! Tell them all hello next time you see them. So fun that you guys are still so close! Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.