Sunday, July 20, 2008

The "Under The Sea" Party.



I am sure you are all over Ady's birthday month extravaganza. Even I am. In retrospect, 1 party would have been fine, but it was nice to have a nice family party to relax a bit then have a big friend bash on a seperate night. But, sheesh, we are tired. 



Last night was the big friend pool party. The weather was so hot all day that even though we only heat the pool to 84 degrees, it was sun heated all the way up to 89 degrees. It was like a big bath, so I am glad we had the party in the evening cuz it felt so nice in the water. The party was a lot of fun, a bunch of our favorite families came and played and ate. We ordered the food from Rumbi this time so there was much less work for us. 



I bought this dress like 4 months ago for the party since I thought it looked mermaid-ish. But she only wore it for 5 minutes then wanted in the pool. So, that was kind of a waste. But, she sure was cute for that 5 mins.



Our little family.



Yummy. Dippidee cupcakes. They are to die for good.





The party was really fun and I loved seeing all the kids loving the water. Literally every single kid at the party was in the water most of the night.





14 comments:

jaanderson family said...

So fun! The cupcakes look way yummy! And of course ady looks darling!

stacy h. said...

2 parties!! what a nice mom you are. i had a Dippidee cupcake at a baby shower a few weeks ago-incredible. :)

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Addy looks adorable in that dress. And those cupcakes look amazing, but that cake for the family party looked incredible! So fun!

Lisa said...

What a blast!! Everyone looks so cute! Those cupcakes are cute!

Elise said...

Both parties looked fabulous! I love Birthdays!

Scott and Chelsey said...

You are crazy girl! Glad it was so fun! Looks like you need a nice long break till next year. Oh wait... now you have to throw me a shower. Sorry! Love her dress!

Ashley said...

What a fun party! I love the pictures they are so cute! Thanks for having us. Ady is such a doll!

Jen Bird said...

Happy Birthday Addy!! What fun birthday parties you threw!! You're quite the party planner! I can't believe she's 3!!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Thanks so much again for the fabulous night! I have Ady's gift, so I'll send it with Nate to work. I noticed it was still in the back of the car when he got home from work today. I will remind him again to give it to Eric! We had so much fun and can't wait to come hang at the pool again!

Melissa said...

That looks like you guys had too much fun. Addy is so dang cute. You need to have all the girls over to go swiming:) I love the pool and patio furniture too.

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun. Ady sure is lucky to have a mommy that loves her so much. September is way too far away!

Momma Sue said...

Lots of fun, Hailey! I sure miss my darling grandkids. I am a bit "partied" out!!

Amber Lynn said...

WHAT A GREAT PARTY!!!! Hay, your amazing!!! it was so fun.. and ady was so stinkin cute the whole time! I love your back yard! thanks for such a great time!!

Callie said...

What a fun party! I love Ady's Mermaid dress & I love Max's cute face in that picture of you & your kids. Your kids are getting so big!