Friday, July 11, 2008

And the Backyard is.... FINISHED!!



And not a moment too soon,  Ady's swim Birthday party is next week. We are finally enjoying, actually LOVING having a backyard, I cannot keep the kids in the house. As soon as Max wakes up his nose is pressed up against the back door window.



(the waterfall, hot hub and kiddie pool)




This little fountain area is called a wet deck, its for the kids to run around and splash in the fountains. The texture of the concrete is rough also so there are no slips. Plus Eric makes everyone who comes over sign a liability waiver.......haha, that is not true, but I am sure some of you who know Eric might have believed that for a second.








Hopefully this will entice some of our out of town friends and family to visit. Like....um... Grandpa Jim Kandell, we have a chaise with your name on it, not literally but if thats what you need I will go hand stitch it myself. 
But, we are really are so excited for all the summer backyard BBQ's and pool parties. Summer is almost half way over so we have a lot of playin to do!!
So everyone bring your kiddies over!

17 comments:

Jill said...

ok. stop it. that must be so nice. i love the deck chairs and the kid fountain.

Scott and Chelsey said...

I'm dying! Get me home now girlfriend! I'm so excited to see not only you but hang out in that backyard. Scott will die!!!

The Jorgensen's said...

Yay!!! Good job on having a kiddie pool, you're a smart one. I'm sure the kids love it. We are looking forward to to party next Saturday!

Lisa said...

Your yard is beautiful!!

trent and rach henderson... said...

UnBeLiVaBlE hailey! we'll be there next weekend! i LOVE the hot tub of course, my favorite thing EVER! and i love the kiddie pool and wet deck! you won't have to go to the gateway anymore. i think you should charge people to play at your house, i'm sure you'd make a fortune! you guys did a wonderful job! we'll see ya soon! ha ha

jillian said...

oh it is just fantastic!!!! Someday in my life time I will have a pool. I have never ONCE in my life had a pool.

Callie said...

It looks beautifl! I love that you did a kiddie pool & wet deck, what a great idea!

Jason and Amy said...

heaven on earth. patiently waiting for my pool invite. looks like a 5 start resort, you are going to have the BEST summer ever.

jaanderson family said...

Glad you posted pictures! It is so nice Hailey! Love it! The wet deck is a great idea

Brittany said...

The backyard looks amazing and the little kid fountain is such a good idea. I want to come play at your house. Enjoy it!!!!

Lindsey said...

Vacay at Hailey's!

Elise said...

Looks great! How Fun!

Darbee said...

Oh my! What a BeAuTiFuL backyard! You seriously have no reason to ever leave home! I love it!!!

Josh said...

Love the back yard! Nice work. Loved the pics at the lake. The Air Chair! Those things are so fun. Hope we can hang out soon.

Josh said...

Love the back yard! Nice work. Loved the pics at the lake. The Air Chair! Those things are so fun. Hope we can hang out soon.

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Can't wait to see it in person on Saturday!!!

Melanie Posell said...

Ok, I've decided that you have my dream house. Every picture you show, I just love it more and that back yard is to die for. I think that wet deck was an inspired idea. Looks like lots of fun ahead for your fam.