Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bear Lake Baby!



Well, another Adventurous weekend has come and gone. This past weekend we were up in Bear Lake with 2 of our favorite families to hang out with. Garrett and Danielle White and their little girl Bailee and Nate and Erin Wathen and their little dude Beckham.
 (both cute families are pictured below)
We stayed at the Wathens cabin in Bear Lake West. It was such a fun little weekend getaway.


We spent time of course, out on the lake, at the cabin relaxing and exploring the mountains. Check out this lizard we caught and Ady wanted to keep.



Ady loves the boat more and more each time we go out. I think by the time she is 10 she will be able to pull Eric around on the wakeboard!!



Ok, now in this picture below, is my smokin' hot husband Eric on the air chair, and this was not only his first time ever getting up on the air chair, it was his first attempt to even do it, EVER!! Everyone was so surprised, they said they have never seen someone get up their first try.... not that is dosen't ever happen, it's just very rare.



All the kids liked being on the back of the boat watching their daddies, surf, air chair and wakeboard. The kids loved playing together. Ady was the oldest being 3, then Bailee is 17 months, Max is 15 months and Becks is 13 months. They were all so cute together. And they were pretty good for the most part considering the heat, the bulky lifejackets and all.





Saturday night we took all the kids on a 4 wheeler ride to the top of this mountain so we could get a great view of the entire lake. It was so pretty.



When we got the the clearing at the top of the mountain, Ady wanted to pick flowers and make a pretty bouquet.




Here are the daddies on the 4 wheelers with their kids.



We also spent some time hangin out on the beach. The kids loved playin in the sand and getting all sandy.





We had tons of fun at the Wathens cabin, and out on the lake. Thanks so much for taking us! We loved all the boating, the yummy food, and sweets (danielle), the 4 wheeling, the card games etc. It was all so fun. 

9 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

looks like fun, we actually were going to go to bear lake last weekend as well.. too funny! I dont know yet about saturday.. we might be heading up to ogden for a family bbq.. gosh i hope not but i will let you know.. the back yard looks awesome! cant wait to see it in person.. hey did you ever hear back about the photos from san diego?

Jen Herem said...

I love Bear Lake.. it's always a good time!

Jen Bird said...

Ahh...bear lake! I haven't been there in forever! How fun!! Oh, and I LOve your backyard!! That is gorgeous!! Love the idea of the splash area for kids...brilliant!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

You have to send me pics! They are all so darling! I'm so glad you guys came up! We had so much fun with you guys! Hope you had a good time too minus the drive up!!!

Lisa said...

Bear Lake is so much fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Callie said...

Don't you just love summer! I never want it to end! I haven't been to Bear Lake in forever. I'm glad you had a good time!

Scott and Chelsey said...

So jealous!!! I have to say one of my favorite trips was when I went to Bear Lake with Eric and the boys. Never a dull moment! I love you guys and miss you so much! Scott saw the firepit so expect us to be over a lot! As of right now, I'm coming home August 12th!

Danielle said...

Ok every family picture of yours is perfect!!! You guys are so cute and are always doing something fun. When I have a family, you'll have to tell me all the secrets...

Lincoln and Alisia said...

the pic with all the kids is life jackets is SO adorable!!
Yes Logan and Laura are prego. They got pregnant 4 months after being married-- which, (timewise) would be Lincoln and I getting prego right now... but that is not going to happen until I get my Master's degree (around May).
PS do you use google reader? I love it. And you are always up to date on new posts, so I figured you use it. And since this post is already so long, I thought I would mention that I told Lincoln how much I like you, even though the Blog as been the main point of contact. Anyway, have a good day! I can't wait to see what more fun things your cute family will do!