Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girl's (& Max) Day In Park City


(Me, Bree, Christa and Ady)

My younger sisters, Breanna (10) and Christa (13) have been up in Park City this week for a dance camp at the Yarrow hotel. My mom has been staying up there too, so she can shuttle them to and from classes and workshops. Sabra (the winner from So You Think You Can Dance) has even taught some of their classes, some other finalists from the show have too. But, since my mom has only been mostly a chauffer, she asked if me and the kids would mind coming up for a day and a night to visit. So, since this was a pretty non eventful week we went up.


(My mom, Max, Bree and Christa and Ady)

This picture was taken at the base of the Alpine Slide, now everyone from Utah knows about the Alpine slide and coaster, but for those who aren't from the area. The Alpine slide is a huge cement track that goes all the way down the mountain that you ride a ski lift up to the top of, then fly down as fast as you can on these little carts. It is so much fun.
(picture below is of the slide)



The ride up on the ski lift is so beautiful too. My sisters, Adyson and I did it, while my mom and Max (too young by 8 months) watched from the bottom.


(Bree and Ady on the ski lift)

I thought Ady would be a little nervous flyin down the mountain, but she was yellin "woohoo" and "this is a fun ride" the whole way down.


(Ady and I safely at the bottom of the run)

Then afterwards we stopped at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a little sweet. 


(Ady, Christa, Max and Breanna)

Thanks mom for having us come up, the shopping , lunches, and all were a lot of fun. Oh and thanks to Eric's Aunt Cindi and Uncle Gordy who let us stay at their beautiful condo. 

10 comments:

Callie said...

I love the Alpine Slide! I need to take Kenna & Jaxon there before summer ends. Your sisters & mom are so cute!

Lisa said...

I love the Alpine slide. The ride up is so pretty! Ady looks like she just loves your cute sisters! Park City is so much fun!

Lovell Family said...

Looks like lots of fun...we still need to take EAston to those slides!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I have never even gone on the Alpine slide! Looks like so much fun!

Elise said...

I love Park City! Few things compare to enjoying the beautiful mountains, going on the Alpine slide and a stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!

trent and rach henderson... said...

looks like you had a fun girls day too! they are the best! those pics make me miss utah!

The Jorgensen's said...

We love Park City. It's always cooler there than down here in the valley too. We had a lot of fun at Ady's party and I'm gald she like the tutu!

Jen Herem said...

So fun.. I love Park City!

Amber Lynn said...

How fun!!! yours sisters are so cute!! what a fun older sister you are!! you should have told me.., I could have watched lil max for you so that you could have just a girls day!! sorry I didnt call later that day, it just got to crazy and I figured that you would be tired from park city!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

So fun! I love doing things with the girls! We should do a trip :)