Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7th - Ady's Birthday



Adyson Rose Kandell
Born July 7, 2005

Almost to the hour, 3 years ago, my sweet Ady made me a mother. After the longest labor, 4 non-working epidurals, screaming, crying and lots of family support. My baby girl was born. It seems sometimes the things that are the hardest are the most worth their end result. And Ady certainly was.



Eric and I always say how sweet, obedient and wonderful we think Ady is. (what parents dosen't?) We are so grateful for the blessing Ady is to our home. She turned a little married couple into a family. We are so happy she is ours.



Happy Birthday Little Ady Bug, our pretty princess. We love you so much!!
Photography by Ashlee Raubach

7 comments:

jaanderson family said...

I cant believe our babies are 3! I remember when we were prego together! Time flies by fast! Happy Birthday Ady! Love the pics! She is so cute!

Elise said...

What a sweet heart. Those pictures are beautiful. Happy Birthday Ady!

Darbee said...

Cute photos! Happy Birthday to such a beautiful little girl!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I can't believe you are a mom to a 3 year old! Wow! She is getting cuter and cuter! Looks like you had fun in Ohio! Miss you!

Callie said...

She is so beautiful! She is a little princess!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ady!! She is so cute in those pics... I love the pink!

Sarah Pugmire said...

AMAZING PICTURES!!! Happy birthday Ady!!