Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sunny Saturday


This past Friday, I got my wisdom teeth out, so I was planning on spending the entire weekend in bed. I figured I would be swollen and miserable, especially since a couple of my teeth were in bad positions, one was sideways and one was under bone. But, all 4 came out pretty much without incident. A little soreness and grogginess on Friday (from being put under). But, overall it was nothing like I imagined. So, Saturday morning we went up the the Gateway and took the kids to the Children's Museum. The kids had a lot of fun playing together and even Eric was fascinated by the flying paper exhibit upstairs.




Then that night, Eric's aunt Cindi was in town from Ohio, so we went to a park for a little outdoor picnic with her, Erics cousin Amanda, her hubby Nate and their baby Bjork. The Lovells also came. The kid had fun playing and it was nice to see Eric's family. 




Easton and Ady - cutest little buddies.



Thanks Steve for all that pushing you did, Ady and Easton sure love those swings! Ady could stay on a swing for hours. If she could convince some one to push her. I think it is time she learned how to pump. 

9 comments:

AnnieB said...

How is Amanda? I haven't seen her forever! And was that Bendeli on the San Diego trip? It's fun to see everyone. Have Eric email me and update me on his family! Adam? Mariah? Lisa? etc.
Sorry I'm so nosy!
You're dress and outfits were so cute on the San Diego trip! You guys are such a cute family! Looks like so much fun!

Momma Sue said...

Fun & cute! I can't wait to see you all!

Darbee said...

What a fun day! My kids love the museum, too... and after seeing your pics, I think I REALLY need a Phil & Teds stroller. Do you love yours?

Callie said...

I'm glad your surgery went okay & your feeling well. We love the children's museum! We need to all plan a day & take our kids there.

cait said...

So cute!!! I am so glad you're wisdom teeth came out so easily...I am terrified to get mine out. Miss seeing you and your cute kids!

NicKnight said...

Oh I'm so glad your surgery went well! I need to take London to the museum it looks like so much fun, you're kids are so cute!

Amber Lynn said...

I figured you might not make it, with the sorness and also doing the kids on your own. But im glad that your feeling better! Ady is a lil hottie, she is going to be a heart breaker for sure! and max isnt far behind!!!! Hope to see you sometime this summer! did you ever get stuff back from the photographer? also my freakin email sucks when pictures are sent to them,, can you make me a disc of the pics from san deigo?

AnnieB said...

Eric-
I don't have your email or I would contact you that way!! :) I'm at annieblatter@gmail.com
Drop me a line!

Lisa said...

That looks so fun! I am glad your surgery went well!