Thursday, June 5, 2008

What Happened??


So today I am getting around on crutches and crawling up and down the stairs to get around. But, what happened??
What do you think is the most likely scenario??

A.) Everyone always warns me, "you are going to break an ankle in those high heels" and it happened, I rolled my ankle right off my high shoes.

B.) I was showing Eric my own dance skills while watching "So You Think You Can Dance" last night. And things got ugly.

C.) I fell off a ladder in a jump house at Kangaroo Zoo,trying to show Ady how to climb up to a slide

D.) I was pulling my kids in the bike trailer behind my bike and tried to stop the bikes momentum over the curb with my foot

E.) I was the first injury on our new in ground trampoline.

So, what do you think caused, my pain, a high ankle sprain and a muscle tear??? And my extremely limited mobility today??


Post a Comment