Thursday, June 5, 2008

What Happened??


So today I am getting around on crutches and crawling up and down the stairs to get around. But, what happened??
What do you think is the most likely scenario??

A.) Everyone always warns me, "you are going to break an ankle in those high heels" and it happened, I rolled my ankle right off my high shoes.

B.) I was showing Eric my own dance skills while watching "So You Think You Can Dance" last night. And things got ugly.

C.) I fell off a ladder in a jump house at Kangaroo Zoo,trying to show Ady how to climb up to a slide

D.) I was pulling my kids in the bike trailer behind my bike and tried to stop the bikes momentum over the curb with my foot

E.) I was the first injury on our new in ground trampoline.

So, what do you think caused, my pain, a high ankle sprain and a muscle tear??? And my extremely limited mobility today??


15 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think its A and B...you were wearing high heels while showing off your killer dance moves. I'm. so sorry you broke your ankle!!!! I hope it heals fast! You better tell us what happened cuz I'm dying to know.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

its not broked jusy a high strain and muscle tear....

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

i meant broken, geez I type too fast and do not proof read...

Danielle said...

Oh girl! That is not fun and very painful... I have to admit, I'm with Lindsey on this one. High heels and killer dance move combo. I'm sure the moves knocked his socks off.

NicKnight said...

You poor thing! All those scenarios sound painful! I'm going have to say A or "D" the Combo-I love So You Think You Can Dance and I must say anyone that attempts to dance in high heels has serious talent!!!

Sarah said...

Hailey, Hailey Hailey, so many choices. A & B sound like you but for the heck of it I'm going to have to say the bike one. I don't remember what letter that was, D maybe.

Anonymous said...

I'll guess C or E, ouch! I hope you're ok! I bet you won't be able to be in those cute high heels for awhile!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Hmm. I'm going to get this right. Since everyone has picked the first two I'm going to say the new tramp or stopping the bike. Am i right?

Lisa said...

I am going to guess that it happend at Kangaroo Zoo!

Lisa said...

PS I hope you are feeling better!

Jason and Amy said...

You definitely have been wearing heels long enough to have have a high heel induced injury. My guess is bike trailer, or trampoline.

Melissa said...

Well I think E I hope you'll heal fast and get back into your darling high heels asap:)

kristin said...

I dunno maybe at the zoo.... I hope your ok for florida:)

Laura said...

I'm going to go with the killer dance moves.... But at least your toes look really pretty!

Amber Lynn said...

oh my goodness! I am so sorry, i am just barly getting time to blog and I feel so bad that i didnt even know.. lol no worries, I have killed my ankles and knees trying to do dance moves in heels..I hope your doing better!