Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bridal Shower at the Grand America



A bridal shower, and my high school girlfriends. Two of my favorite things. My friend Kristin is the last of our high school group of girlfriends to get married. She is marrying a guy we went to High School with Dustin Nielsen on August 2nd. So today Lisa and Katie hosted a shower luncheon at the Grand America's Garden Cafe in Salt Lake.



Here is the Bride to be Kristin Defa. 



The Garden Cafe's food was super yummy. Eric and I have eaten there before but it has been a long time. It was a perfect spot for the girls luncheon. And my salad was so good, I have told Eric about it twice already tonight. It was an Ahi tuna, lump crab and avocado tower salad. For those of you foodies out there.




It was fun to see all the girls, we were missing Lindsey (who lives in Chicago) and Chelsey (still in Florida). But it was great to get together. We used to do it a lot more often before we all started having kids.




Thanks Katie and Lisa for planning the shower, and Kristin..... good luck! We are so happy for you and Dustin!

6 comments:

jaanderson family said...

Cute pics! You are soo blonde! I need help with my background. If i gave you my password, would you make me one?

Sarah Pugmire said...

I LOVE the Grand America. I had my wedding lunch there, and it was amazing! Love the new blog layout too by the way!

Lisa said...

I had fun too! I am sooo excited for Kristin! I missed Chels and Linds too!

Scott and Chelsey said...

So sad I missed out, but looks like you held down the fort without me! You all look adorable! Miss you much

Lindsey said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there. It makes me sad to see pictures of you guys without me. Sniff sniff. I have a plan though, check my blog in a day or so.

kristin said...

Thanks girls!! It was so good to see everyone!!! You guys are the best!!!