Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Days



We have been so excited for this weekend to finally come, the pool is done, the boat is out of storage and we are ready to have some serious summer fun. This morning we went out on Utah Lake with us and our kids, Nate and Erin Wathen and their baby boy Beckham and Aaron and Ashley Waller and their girls Brea and Ava. It was so fun!



Ady absolutely loved every minute of the wind blowing in her hair, watching daddy and the other daddies surf and wakeboard. Max was so good too ( I was surprised HOW good) he never slept but just relaxed in my arms the whole morning.



Here is the cute Wallers, Aaron Ash and Ava...so cute!




Eric was feeling like an old man today since he was doing a backflip (hardly an old mans trick) on his wakeboard and thought he tore something in his knee.  Turns out he will be just fine. Only his ego had actual damage.




I loved watching how much fun the kids all had together being on the lake for a few hours.
Ady even tried to be big like Brea and lay out in the front of the boat.



Then after we got off the lake we came home to our house, for lunch and a little dip in the recently completed Kandell pool. Our landscaping wont be completed for another week so there was no grass to lay on but the kids had fun getting in the water.




Thanks Wallers and Wathens for a perfect summer Saturday, lets do it every week!

15 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

looks like fun hay! you'll love having a pool right out your backdoor! summer is the best!

Lindsey said...

CUTEST HAT EVER

Shari and Grady Wroblewski said...

Hailey! What up girl! I love your blog. Summer freaking rocks! I'm so glad its finally freaking here! We do need to play! We should BBQ it up together with the fams! Love you.

trent and rach henderson... said...

my favorite scents are: camu camu, enchanted mist, flirtatious and the best new flavor that is SO good is keylime tortilla, and that's not because i basically live in mexico. also the car air freshner leather is yummy. are you liking your scentsy? i like that you always have something fun going on! xoxo

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

That was so much fun! I love your pool and can't wait to come spend the afternoons with you guys! Lots of boating, swimming and trips~hopefully AZ :)

jaanderson family said...

Cute pics! Boating is so much fun! Take some pics of your pool so i can see it! hopefully i can swim it in one day!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh man! Ady looks adorable. Love the sunglasses. You look as hot as ever! That is amazing that Eric can still do a back flip after all these years ha ha! Old man. j/k Eric!

stacy h. said...

i am in love with that hat hay!

Lisa said...

I am so happy it is finally summer! I love Ady's cute little faces with those sunglasses on!

Lovell Family said...

Ady's litte ribs sticking out in the picture where she's "laying out" are awesome!

Mark and Tamarie said...

Hi Hailey!
Summertime is so much fun! Sun and swimming is a great combination. Yes, I have loved the first few months of my first child, and I love being a mother! Your two kiddos are adorable!

Kristi Judd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Judd said...

Hey Its Kristi Judd (Greene). I came across an old email I got years ago from you and thought I would check out how things were with you. You still look amazing and your little ones are so stinkin cute. We need to get together sometime. My page is www.mattkristiandaiden.blogspot.com I know its like forever long but check it out and write back.

Callie said...

Two of my favorite things...summer & boating. Looks like you guys had fun! I bet your so glad to have your pool in. Time for a pool party at the Kandell house!

cait said...

The pool looks great! I'm so sorry that I'm boring and never blog! I'll work on it.