Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagg...

ABC'S GETTING TO KNOW YOU

A. Attached or Single - Attached, probably too attached, sometimes when I am overly excited to see or be with Eric I have been told to "get a hobby"... I thought that is what blogging was.
B. Best Friend - Eric and my mother Stacey Smoot
C. Cake or Pie - Cake or Cupcakes (even better)
D. Day - hmmm... Friday, especially if it's a date night, cuz then I get to be with the kids all day but look forward to Eric alone time at night. 
E. Essential Item - My I-Phone, it has it all a phone, a ipod, the internet, my email, and a good camera
F. Favorite Color - Yellow lately but my favorite color to wear is black thanks to my Paul Mitchell days :)
G. Gummy bear or Worms - Is there a difference? They both get stuck in your teeth.... and carpet.
H. Hometown - Centerville, UT 84014, it will always be "home" even though I dont live there anymore and probably never will :(
I. Indulgences - Shoes, gourmet food, the Spa
J. January or July - July, sunny and my Ady bugs birth month. I actually want to know if any one pics January... well maybe people in Phoenix
K. Kids - 2 so far, but more to come, at least 3 more.
L. Life is incomplete without - My children and family, would never want to imagine life without either.
M. Marriage Date - August 27, 2004 (almost 4 years baby!)
N. Number of siblings - 5, Brady, Spencer, Austin, Christa, and Breanna.. all younger.
O. Oranges or Apples - Neither, but I make my kids eat both
P. Phobias or Fears - Praying Mantis(es)...oh my gosh they are creepy. And losing a child or loved one too soon. 
Q. Quote - Making the decision to have a child is momentous, it is making the choice to forever have your heart walking around outside of your body.
R. Reason to Smile - Health and Happiness and LOVE
S. Season - Spring... and Summer and Fall, and Winter but only Winter before Christmas, as far as I am concerned Spring should start the day after Christmas and the snow should go away immediately
T. Tag - Lindsey Lunt, Lisa Lovell, Chelsey Bell, Jen Bird, Amanda Anderson, Sarah Klotthorr and Caitlin Wilson
U. Unknown fact about me - I HAVE to sleep with a pillow between my legs, and hate the feeling of breaking chopsticks in half ( its like fingernails on a chalkboard to me) also at about 3 in the morning, I get up and go get my kids out of bed while they are sleeping and hold them, Ady I just hold but Max I rock...almost every night at least 6 out of 7 nights.
Vegan or Opressor of Animals - Um... I love meat, always have always will... by the way Lindsey, how is that Vegan thing going??
W. Worst Habit - Cracking my knuckles and gossiping... but not at the same time
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds - ew... thats a weird question
Y. Your favorite food - Sushi, or cupcakes.... are you seeing an addiction with the cupcakes...
Z. Zodiac Sign - Taurus....


9 comments:

Liz said...

Hey. Yours was fun to read to. And yes I do need to blog more. I've been crazy busy and haven't had much time to blog, but I'll get better. Anyways we should do sushi one time since it's both our favorites.

Lisa said...

That was so cute! I think it is so cute that you rock your kids in the middle of the night! That is SO SO sweet!! :)

The Culbertson's said...

TAG Addy and Max have been tagged, share 5 special things about your special little one! See my blog for details.
Love Aspen and Ella

Camille Law said...

Love it! Honestly, I want to know your daily routine. I can't stay home for 5 minutes these days. You get so much done. Thanks girl...you are amazing!

Rachel said...

Hey Hailey! It's your old old friend Rachel (Namba). I found you via Ali (Abegg) Essig. Glad to see you are still doing great (minus the ankle). Just thought I'd drop a note.

Callie said...

That was fun to read! You are such a cute mom & wife!

Sarah Pugmire said...

I loved your quote:) How true!!

Jen Bird said...

I am excited to it! I've been out of blogging ideas too! It's always so fun reading these..I learned so much about you! And ouch! about your ankle! I seriously can't believe that happened! Who would have thought!? Oh, and love the pictures Ashlee took!! She's one talented lady!

Jen Bird said...

wow, that first line didn't make sense??! I meant to say I'm excited to DO it! :o)