Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagg...

ABC'S GETTING TO KNOW YOU

A. Attached or Single - Attached, probably too attached, sometimes when I am overly excited to see or be with Eric I have been told to "get a hobby"... I thought that is what blogging was.
B. Best Friend - Eric and my mother Stacey Smoot
C. Cake or Pie - Cake or Cupcakes (even better)
D. Day - hmmm... Friday, especially if it's a date night, cuz then I get to be with the kids all day but look forward to Eric alone time at night. 
E. Essential Item - My I-Phone, it has it all a phone, a ipod, the internet, my email, and a good camera
F. Favorite Color - Yellow lately but my favorite color to wear is black thanks to my Paul Mitchell days :)
G. Gummy bear or Worms - Is there a difference? They both get stuck in your teeth.... and carpet.
H. Hometown - Centerville, UT 84014, it will always be "home" even though I dont live there anymore and probably never will :(
I. Indulgences - Shoes, gourmet food, the Spa
J. January or July - July, sunny and my Ady bugs birth month. I actually want to know if any one pics January... well maybe people in Phoenix
K. Kids - 2 so far, but more to come, at least 3 more.
L. Life is incomplete without - My children and family, would never want to imagine life without either.
M. Marriage Date - August 27, 2004 (almost 4 years baby!)
N. Number of siblings - 5, Brady, Spencer, Austin, Christa, and Breanna.. all younger.
O. Oranges or Apples - Neither, but I make my kids eat both
P. Phobias or Fears - Praying Mantis(es)...oh my gosh they are creepy. And losing a child or loved one too soon. 
Q. Quote - Making the decision to have a child is momentous, it is making the choice to forever have your heart walking around outside of your body.
R. Reason to Smile - Health and Happiness and LOVE
S. Season - Spring... and Summer and Fall, and Winter but only Winter before Christmas, as far as I am concerned Spring should start the day after Christmas and the snow should go away immediately
T. Tag - Lindsey Lunt, Lisa Lovell, Chelsey Bell, Jen Bird, Amanda Anderson, Sarah Klotthorr and Caitlin Wilson
U. Unknown fact about me - I HAVE to sleep with a pillow between my legs, and hate the feeling of breaking chopsticks in half ( its like fingernails on a chalkboard to me) also at about 3 in the morning, I get up and go get my kids out of bed while they are sleeping and hold them, Ady I just hold but Max I rock...almost every night at least 6 out of 7 nights.
Vegan or Opressor of Animals - Um... I love meat, always have always will... by the way Lindsey, how is that Vegan thing going??
W. Worst Habit - Cracking my knuckles and gossiping... but not at the same time
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds - ew... thats a weird question
Y. Your favorite food - Sushi, or cupcakes.... are you seeing an addiction with the cupcakes...
Z. Zodiac Sign - Taurus....


Post a Comment