Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lucy's Blessing Day


August 1, 2010
Lucy Ann Kandell was given a name and a blessing by her father at our church. It was a wonderful and special day that we got to spend with so many of our family and friends. We appreciate everyone who came to support us and Baby Lu.

Our family of 5


Sweet Lucy

This cute little bootie was worn by my mom, Lucy's Grandma Stacey Ann (who Lu's gets her middle name from) when she was blessed, so Lucy wore it for her blessing

Drowning in fabric... but so adorable.

After the blessing at the church we had a luncheon at our house for everyone who came


Some of the people we love, who came. Eric did the photog work of the guests. Sorry for those he didn't get and sorry to some of you he did. :)

Big thanks to Dippidee for the cupcakes, cookies and heavenly bites
Ashly Lark for the cute stickers and water lables
And my mother, sisters in law Natalie and Lisa
and girlfriends Lindy and Chels for all the food help.

8 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

so happy to be a part of it! love her!!!

Amber Lynn said...

SO amazing! Wish we could have all been in town for the special day.

Jen Tornow said...

I love that little smile Lucy has on her face so much of the time. What a happy little sweetie!

jillian said...

ok i am dying at your comment you left me. yes thats her... and i totally forgot about port o' call!!! i went there so many times! oh the good ol' days of going to clubs at the ripe age of 18. good times.

Lindy said...

All of those pictures are GORGEOUS!! And I know I've said this already a thousand times- but I just can't get over how much Lucy looks like Addy! I promise- I won't say it again! I love those little booties Lucy got to wear- so special that they were worn by her grandmas. My two favorite pics were the first few of Lucy- she looks beautiful. And then the one of her with you and Eric when she's "drowning in Fabric"! All three of you look so cute!

Melinda Lindahl said...

so sweet.

Haley said...

Her blessing day looked better than perfect :) So happy for you guys and your new beautiful addition

Ashly said...

Everything turned out so so cute! I am obsessed with that table cloth...darling!