Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Natalie!

{my brother Brady and his wife the birthday girl Natalie}

Last weekend we went up to my mom's to celebrate my sister in law's birthday with her and her family and our family. We had a little BBQ in her honor and had a lot of fun.
After the busy summer we have had its nice to not be hosting, just attending a little get together.

Lucy was such a happy baby and got her fill of attention from everyone.

I love these photos of my kids with Lu. Lucy has her eye on my like, are you watching them? Am I safe?

I especially love when they start to poke her face, Lucy's eyes are begging me to rescue her. {and I did} My kids just might love her a little too much sometimes. But why why why do they always want to put their fingers in her mouth?


My kids with my littlest sister Breanna. They love to play with her, and she is the best babysitter I cant wait til she is a little older and can travel with us.


the dinner was great, the evening was fun, the weather was perfect.


{Lucy napping on my mom}

And Natalie's mom made her favorite peach pie for dessert, it was awesome.


Aunt Breanna and Lucy.

And the kids all got to play some catch and baseball with my dad. I loved doing that when I was a kid. Its so fun to see my kids doing the same.


Happy birthday Nat! We love you and are so glad you are in our family.

9 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

Lu is getting cuter and cuter everyday! I need to snuggle her! Love the new blog look!

Amber Lynn said...

I love the action shot of addy!! lucy is getting so big!

Camille Law said...

Such a cute family you guys have. Halle has the same little turquoise outfit as Lucy. :) Love those cheeks too!

Lindsey said...

Love the new blog layout. And love Lucy's pictures. You can really see her facial features coming out and she is so Kandellicious!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Lucy looks like Eric! What are you feeding that chub anyway? Fun pictures.

Elise said...

Cute pictures! Lucy is such a doll. Wish we lived closer and we could have a playdate :)

Lovell Family said...

Hailey...little lu is adorable!! Now I see more and more of ady!

Andrea said...

Your kids are just adorable and I can't believe how old Breanna is! I still picture her as a little girl. Time flies!

Anonymous said...

You sure have cute kiddos...love their little facial expressions. I want to know how being a mom of three is. I just started being a mom of two and its sure a change...I can't imagine three. Yet, I am already wanting a third! Hope all is well with your cute family!