Sunday, August 22, 2010

Josh + Lee Ann

{Our family and Eric's parents Jim and Sue Kandell at Josh's wedding}

When we took our vacation to Ohio a couple weeks back (pics still coming) one of the main reasons was to attend the wedding of a High School friend of Eric's, Josh Armbruster. I got to meet Josh the year before Eric and I got married when I came out to Ohio for the first time over Winter break. Josh is such a great guy and is great about keeping in touch with us and with Eric since High School we knew we weren't gonna miss his special day. Even if we had to fly with 3 crazy kids across the country.

The Wedding held at Josh's church in Hartville, Ohio
Eric was one of his groomsmen

Our family with the happy couple Josh and Lee Ann

Little Lu slept through her first wedding. It was around nap time so I think we were lucky, all the kids didn't konk out sitting on the pew.


Then we attended their fun reception where go got to eat, celebrate with the happy couple and dance. It was a great day. Josh, we are so happy for you and Lee Ann. We wish you guys al the best.

3 comments:

Momma Sue said...

Great blog Hailey!! Loved the pictures...I'm sure Josh & LeeAnn will too.

Torrey said...

Looks like a fun time. I am dying over Adyson's yellow dress... does it come in my size ;)

The Nonye-Johns said...

oh my goodness! luci is so juicy and yummy! can't wait to have a girl!!!