Friday, July 31, 2009

Wyoming for the 24th



We spent another weekend in Wyoming up at my parents cabin for the 24th. We rode 4 wheelers, and fished, and cooked, and bonefired, and watched movies and relaxed in nature all weekend long. It was, as always great family time.
My kids loved every moment of being doted on by my siblings and parents and running around getting filthy as much as they could.



{my kids with my little sister Christa and Breanna and their little girlsfriends they brought}

These last 2 weeks have been insanely busy, the week I had my sister in laws shower {previous post} I also hosted an activity days recognition night Ice Cream social for 60 in our backyard. Then I had the shower, then the next day a huge get together and swim party with Erics family here all day. Then the following week we had...
A Neighborhood BBQ/Pool Party at our house
The the following day Maxwell had surgery, getting his lymph nodes drained and tubes in his ears
A boating excursion up to Deer Creek with some dear friends who are moving
The the next night a birthday party for Eric's mom who was in town at our house
A farewell girls dessert night the next evening for Linda. :(
Then a day later we left for the cabin trip. I want to try and post about all those fun things but things keep getting more busy as we try to fit so much into one little summer, so who knows.
Anyway we hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as we are.
Sheesh, I am exhausted though.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm exhausted just from reading all that you have been up to! I have to say, I LOVE your hair. I didn't realize how long it is. I wish, wish, wish my hair could get that long, but it just kind of quits growing. Anyway, you look beautiful!

Unknown said...

P.S. Sorry I didn't realize I was logged in as my husband! This is really Chelsey Sanford. I didn't want to creep you out from my first message. LOL. Too funny.

Leslie said...

Wow! When do you sleep?! Glad to see you're having fun : )

JODI said...

I hope the tubes help with Max's ears! Both my girls have them and they have been wonderful as odd as that sounds!

Callie said...

Do you ever slow down? Looks like you've been busy as always. Looks like you guys had a great 24th! Hope your having an awesome summer!

Alicia said...

I love your hair... can i have it please:)

Kristi Judd said...

Looks like fun. I love your hair by the way!!!

Amber Lynn said...

sounds like you need a nap! :)

Melinda Lindahl said...

Wow! You sound busier than me and I picked up my entire life and moved to another state! You are having fun though, I'm sure. You and Eric are party animals. I love it! Cute pics! I am going to miss you guys, but can't wait to see you this week! ;) I love you Hay!

jillian said...

where are you staying when you come? who are you coming with? i totally livw close to scottsdale and chandler. we could totally get together!!