Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fairy Party


Today we celebrated Ady's 4th birthday with a Fairy themed get together. Every year previous Adyson's party has been with her friends and their families. So, this year we thought she was old enough to host just her little girlfriends. They were so cute. She invited 5 of her little friends, we kept the list smaller since I planned to make tutu's and wings for each of the guests. 
Before the party we took each girl, her own set of homemade fairy wings and matching tutu. They all got to be different colors of fairies and Ady was a rainbow of all of their colors. They looked adorable. We also hired a face painter/balloon artist to give the girls fairy faces and balloon wands. Darling.




The fairies...
Adyson (the multi colored fairy)


Karlee (the yellow fairy)


Hannah (the pink fairy)


Lexus (the peach fairy)



Savannah (the green fairy)



Cecily (the rose fairy)




Ady had plenty of help opening her gifts.



The kids loved watching their butterfly and sparkle wands folded by the ballon artist



Check out the real birthday girl and the balloon version




After the face painting and balloons the girls fancied up their place mats, with jewels and stickers and glitter for their fairy lunch.






And lastly there was cake....
We moved upstairs after lunch for some super yummy cake and Ady-fairy berry juice
{look close at the picture on the Jones soda wrapper}








Thanks for coming you cute little ladies!

20 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

wish i was 4 so i could of gone to adys party that looked AMAZING. you are the best party planner ever

Alicia said...

Wow!! Your so talented my dear. Love it. I'll cry if i don't get a girl, looks like fun.

Polen's said...

Over the top, girl! You perfected every detail! They are adorable...you are such a great mommy! Happy birthday Ady!

Michelle said...

Amazing party! Precious! What a talent!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Wow, I am sooo impressed. I love the parties you throw. Where did you get the pattern for the fairy wings and tutu's? They turned out so adorable!

Melinda Lindahl said...

That was the cutest birthday party I've ever been to. Lex is still in heaven! Thanks for thinking of her. We love you guys! I thought those were nice tributes you and Eric wrote to Ady. She will love to read those later in her life. You and Eric are awesome parents! Keep it up!

Leslie said...

Hailey you are so amazing!!! Seriously - you inspire me to try and make life events more GRAND!

ashlan said...

Wow Im speechless. Actually I have decided I want a birthday party next year and you can do it. haha! You have such a great talent for parties.

The Beck Family said...

You don't know me, but I love your blog and ideas. Can you share where you got the patterns and fun things for the party? The soda bottles are awesome. Is there someplace you can order them? I'd love to hear where you got everything and how you made things. You sure have great parties and such attention to details!

Tiffany said...

I want to come to the next fairy party and get my face painted so cute. I love it. Amazing like always.

Scott and Chelsey said...

i just want to gobble all of those fairies up!!! How cute!

The Petersons said...

You are quite the party planner! Everything looks so cute! I can't believe how much your little girl is growing up! She is beautiful!

hayleyrowan said...

what a cute idea. you should be a party planner... we are in for the BBQ on monday. let me know if you need me to bring anything in particular. looking forward to it.

Tyler and Travy said...

Wow, what a fun party! You are such a good event planner! So adorable!

Jen Tornow said...

Thanks for inviting Cec! She had such a great time, and loves Adyson so much!

Lovell Family said...

Hailey, you seriously need to go into business! I'm not kidding....the party looks so cute...i'm sure the kids had so much fun!

Summer said...

What I'm wondering is how you have the TIME to plan such awesome events with all the other things going on in your life??! Travel, husband, and kids! Wow-you are amazing! It turned out fantastic!

Chelsey said...

WOW. I love their tutus and fairy wings....and the face painting. So amazing. You are just so talented!

Amber Lynn said...

How stinkin fun! i wish I could have been 4 yrs. old and be a fairy!!! SO CUTE

Larsen said...

she is so cute. and what a fun idea for a party!!!