Friday, July 10, 2009

Mama is AWAY

Well this is my first post for the weekend full of fun.  Hailey is off on her girls weekend in Cali and here I am holding down the fort.  Max and Ady are both sick, I have to speak in sacrament on Sunday and teach Sunday school, and all the while need to make sure these kids love their time with Daddy, and take care of them all.  For you moms this may seem like any other day/weekend.  For me, I am looking at it as a FUN CHALLENGE.  Im making popcorn at the moment and the kids are relaxing and watching NEMO.  Stay tuned

5 comments:

Lovell Family said...

hey, I hate to say it but that sounds like a weekend from you know where....hey, call steve and have him come hang out....he'd LOVE it!

Unknown said...

im going to. most likely sunday afternoon. isnt he at camp?

Jen Tornow said...

Sorry the kids are sick! But I'm sure you all (especially Hailey) will have a great weekend. If you need anything, we're just down the street...

Amber Lynn said...

Good Luck buddy!!!!! Hope the lil ones get feeling better!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Poor kiddos. Like I said Eric, you are an amazing daddy! Hope you survived the weekend. It is good of you to support Hailey in a break. Thanks for inviting Spence to paintball. He had a great time.