Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunnybrook.



We just returned from a wonderful 5 days in Kent Ohio at the Kandell Compound, for our annual 4th of July celebration with Eric's family. I have so so so many pictures and so much going on the next couple of days that I am just posting the pics I took of Eric's parents lovely home and yard for now. I am sure you will see why our kids think Ohio is heaven. Yard like this do not exist in Utah. {None of the color in the photos has been enhanced, it is really that green}











Our kids love feeding the donkeys Gladie and Gabe everyday. max will even eat the food along with them {cringe}

This is my favorite of all of Sue's planters, {and their are lots} one of the planters is Eric's shoe from when we was just a toddler and the other is his worn out shoe he wore home from him mission to Chile. Awesome idea, isn't it?







And this isn't even all of it, I didnt document the berry bushes, the kids love to pick and eat from, the woods {where the Kandell's legendary "killdozer" supposedly lives, or the pool. 
We love Ohio... and I will post the pics from the trip as soon as Ady's birthday (tomorrow) and her Fairy Party (Wednesday) are behind us.

7 comments:

Polen's said...

Great photos Hailey!!! You captured the beauty of Sunnybrook, for sure! It was a pleasure to see you and your beautiful family! I'll look forward to the blogs to come...can't wait to see those fairy skirts and wings! Have a fun party!

AnnieB said...

Is that place not heaven!?!? I miss Sunnybrook and Muggy Lake et al. I really wanted to marry into that family so that I could call that place home! It is such a beautiful place! Say hello to all for me and tell them that I might just have to bring my brood even without being officially in the fam! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous place to live!

Lisa said...

I love that house! Everything is beautiful!

J.Frey said...

Wow! It really is incredible! What a fun place you guys get to visit!

Haley said...

Amen to AnnieB's first sentence!!! Looked like heaven :) and it reminds me of where i grew up (vancouver, wa). I loved seeing all the the moss...can't get enough of that GORGEOUS GREEN! and as always, fabulous photos hailey!

What Karen Sees said...

Sigh.....We will never have yards, or parks like this. Absolutely beautiful!