Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ady's Day



Ady Bug,
I have so many favorite memories of you, but truly the first or most memorable one that comes to my mind is the day you were born.  You will always be my "first" and the experience of your birth was truly life changing.  I remember it very well, from your purple color, to your cries, to your eyes and yes, even your weird looking head.  It turns out your head was just perfect, but I didn't know that at the time.  I can't even begin to explain what a father feels when he sees he little princess born.  Everything just stopped and you were all that mattered.  Just ask your mom, for everything to stop in my world is very hard, but that day and at that time it did.  You are a precious gift and I love you very much.

In addition to your birth some other great memories I have with you are:
your first steps,
driving you to school and talking all the way there
playing on the beach
watching you get all dressed up in your dresses
listening to your conversations
I could go on and on.  

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and want you to know how much I love you.
Love Dad


Ady Rose,
Happy 4th Birthday my little princess buggy bug! Do you know how much I love you? You are my best little girlfriend, and my big helper, and the best protective older sister to max, that we could ever ask for. I have so many favorite memories of you. Your birth, as your dad said was amazing and life changing. From the moment you were born, you were such a sweet content baby. We took you everywhere, you went out of town with us all the time, and whenever people would give the the look on a airplane like "oh no, I hope that baby dosent cry", I would say to them "Don't worry, she travels great, you wont even know she is here". It made for an easy transition into parenthood. I used to love when you would take naps on your daddy's chest, and fall asleep in your saucer. I remember one night thinking you looked so cute, so I had an impromptu photo session with you on my bed,  only to review the pics and find you were, cross eyed, blinking or yawning in all of them and I still thought you looked perfect. I love everything about you and we are so proud of you.

I love your giggley smiles
and your prancing run
and when you say "oh no mommy, I'll take care of you" whenever I complain of a headache or anything
I love watching you cook with daddy
and be the sweet big sister to little Max.

You are so special Ady, and I love you so much.
Mommy

11 comments:

Haley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADY! I have to tell you, Hailey & Eric...reading your sweet messages to your birthday-girl Ady gets me sooooooo excited to be parents with my Adam :) (not saying we're pregnant...but i'm excited for that day!)

Jen Herem said...

so funny our kids have the same birthday.

happy birhtday addison.

Jill said...

she's a beautiful little girl. happy birthday ady!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Ady. She is so adorable and I love all the wonderful pictures you have posted. What a beautiful area his parents get to live in. Your blog puts mine to shame. Could you guys be any more adorable? Glad you had a good 4th.

stacy h. said...

happy birthday ady!!
i am DYING that she is 4!

What Karen Sees said...

Your messages of love to Ady are so sweet. I remember those days when my children were tiny. Now they are wonderful young adults and I can truthfully say there is nothing in my life that has brought more joy, happiness and fulfillment than my family and children.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Adyson!! She is darling!

Lovell Family said...

happy birthday ady...we love you too! Have a fun birthday party...we can't wait to see pictures!

Amber Lynn said...

Happy Birthday dear Ady Bug!!! I can still remember when you were pregnant with her and how tanner couldnt wait for you guys to have a girl!!! And at her blessing when she just sat and stared at tanner when I was holding her.. What a princess!!! She is such an Adorable lil girl and a great big sister! Love that Ady Bug!!! Happy Birthday BIG GIRL

Alicia said...

What sweet little messages. She is precious.

Polen's said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Ady! You certainly have the most amazing combination of blue eyes, red hair and a tender, sweet spirit! You have the whole package, girl. Enjoy your sweet day!

Hailey & Eric...love the post and love your new header. The photos from your shoot are fantastic!