Monday, April 6, 2009

White Dinner Party, Los Cabos



We just returned from Eric's company trip to Los Cabos, Mexico last night. And I have so many fun pictures I cannot wait to post but first I am dedicating an entire post to the White Dinner we hosted for his employees down there. I have been working on this trip since January. It takes a lot of time to plan the ins and outs of taking his President Club attendees on this trip and the White Dinner consumed a lot of my time and attention to make sure it was every special. Presidents Club is not for all of Eric's employees, its for his top producers, they have a certain bar they have to reach each year to be invited to attend. So, we want everything to be prefect for their reward they worked so hard to achieve.

{by the way I take credit for none of these pictures, we hired a photographer to document the night}



These first few pictures are of just some of the grounds at the One and Only Palmilla, this place is so just so beautiful all on its own.




These were the guys who made President's Club this year
Nathan Wathen, Nathan Walker, Ryan Johnson, Eric Jorgensen and of course Eric


{a random fact that Hills fans may enjoy (I know I did) - that chapel in the background at the resort is the chapel Spencer and Hiedi from the Hills got married in. Don't I sound like a 18 year old even saying that??}

First we went down to the beach, in our all white attire (which was requested that everyone wore) to do some group and couple pictures







Then after the pictures and the sunset, we walked up to the Agua Deck which is out on this cliff over looking the Sea of Cortez for the dinner....



I had told them I wanted lots of candles, and votives and lanterns and they for sure did, it was all by light of the candles and torches and etc that we could see. So pretty. 



{fabulous non alcoholic pina coladas were made especially for our group}

They had the chef and servers right out on the deck with us making the food and bringing it out as it was prepared. It was so good.







And there was a guitar player playing quiet, relaxing but very latin sounding tunes.




When I was planning the dinner I was so worried that since I couldn't be there to see everything and iron out the details in person, that it wouldn't turn out how I hoped but it even surpassed my expectations (which were high) and it was a perfect night.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like fun, i love Mexico. Remember when we went to Mazatlan. That was so fun!!

T n T - K n K said...

Las Palmilla has got to be one of my favorite places on the planet. Ok, at least within reaching distance. It's so beautiful there! You guys are making me want to go re-visit that little piece of heaven.
Great shots of the party!

seetheminers said...

how fun! you are really good at planning. the white dinner looks very fun and cute pictures! What a fun trip...catch me up on more soon!

Larsen said...

Looks fabulous. You all are lucky, You missed some ugly April snow storms!!!!!

Jen Tornow said...

Looks WONDERFUL!!! How nice that you weren't having to worry about taking all the photos.

Jennifer said...

the pictures are gorgeous and it looks so fun!

The Jorgensen's said...

So, I'm expecting to have a cd of those pictures by the end of the week... (J/K)