Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here Comes the Sun


{Loving my little redheads freckles}



This post is a stark contrast to the post I wrote just a week ago about having snow. Today was warm, sunny and beautiful. So this morning we did a little park hopping. First we drove down to the Vintage in Provo to go to the park with my friend Haley and Camille and their kids.
Ady was outnumbered by the boys and was not interested in running through the sprinklers with her clothes off and throwing sand the way they wanted to. But the kids did love being outside.


{Ady, Hailey, Sam and Gavin}

{Sammy, Gavin and Max}

Then afterwards we were going to stay in Provo for Ady's ballet class when, 2 mins before class we realized Ady had left her ballet bag in the garage at home....
so we headed back towards home. And decided to meet up with some friends and neighbors at the park by our church for more fun in the sun.
Hannah and Cecily, 2 of Ady's favorite girl friends were there, she was much happier playing "fairies" with them. However, Max still wanted to throw things. Oh well, you can't please everybody.


{Max, Ady, Cecily, Ainsley and Lexi}

{Ady and Cecily above and Hannah and Lexi below}




We are so excited it is starting to get warm, warm weather+happy kids= very happy moms

6 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta love FRECKLES!

Alicia said...

I love the freckles!!! So cute.

Partyof9 said...

I loved the contrast between the snow covered mountains in the background and the kids in the warm sun with their summery outfits on.
Don't you just LOVE the dress that your little girl is wearing?! I got that for my baby girl too. It really looks nice in the photos.

Enjoy the warmer weather!

Momma Sue said...

Just darling!! I,too, love the freckles!!

Melinda Lindahl said...

Awww! So funny and so cute! I wish we could have been there. Lex got the stomach flu early yesterday morning so we sat home all day long on a gorgeous, sunny day. It just about killed me, but she is doing much better today so I think I will take the kids this morning. I love the pic of Ady looking at the rest of the kids run through the sprinklers and sand. I think Lex would have been right there with Ady. Ady's dress is darling and so is her necklace. I just realized that I made her that necklace, too! ;) Are we still swimming tomorrow?

Scott and Chelsey said...

I am so so happy! Can't wait till Blakely can run... Call us when you go park hopping so I can get some sun!