Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dentist Part 2

So, remember how I said I was so nervous to have 7 crowns seated yesterday? Well, I was, they partially sedated me (gave me anti anxiety stuff to relax me) and started hackin away with their tiny tools at my temporary crowns, like 9 shots in, I was still feeling sensitivity in one tooth, but oh well I was ALMOST DONE. Then oh wait, the new crowns are too white, they dont match my existing teeth. Hmmmm.... better but them on anyway and make another appointment in 2 weeks to try all over again. 
Just the thought of having it to do it all over again makes me want to cry... so I do. And I have.... And I still hurt.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh haley I am so sorry. I hate dentists. I had work done on a tooth that was hurting to eat on and after it was done I figured out that it still hurt. They did the wrong tooth. I still haven't gone back. I'll gladly bring you over a shake any time.

Amber Lynn said...

oh i feel for you! I am dieing right now cause I had a rute canal done and a crown put on last year and the crown fell off and now there is a whole in my tooth where there shouldnt be any feeling but holy crap it feels like a mother, and I hate the dentist.. i have to go in tomorrow and I too am dreading the thought. I hope that you are feeling better and that the next appt goes better for you!!

Jen Bird said...

Haley. Haley. Haley. I am so glad I have a friend who can relate on the whole dentist thing!! Seriously, I love teeth to eat, but HATE them otherwise!! I still can't figure out how a girl like me (who brushes/flosses like a crazy person) can still have so much dental work!! Let's just go together next time and put our chairs next to each other and hold hands!! ;) lol! So sorry! Hope it went well! And what a sweet husband you have!! Loved his post!

Polen's said...

oh my goodness...I want to cry for you! That is my worst nightmare. I hate dental work. The laughing gas is good...don'tknow what they gave you, but if i were you i'd be tempted to just have them put me under completely! They'll be beautiful when you're done. Hang in there!

Polen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.