Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter in St. George


{Our family - Easter 2009}


{Ady loved the bunny ears Grandma Sue got her}

This past Easter weekend we spent at the St. George house with  Eric's side of the family. His parents were out from Ohio and his sister Lisa and her little family also went down to the warmer weather.
Our kids had a lot of fun with their cousins and grandparents doing all things Easter, such as

Egg Coloring...





Finding their Easter baskets that had been filled by the Easter bunny on Sunday morning.





Hunting for eggs in the yard...




Going to church on Easter Sunday {few things are as cute a kids on Easter Sunday}


{The Kandell/ Lovell kids on Easter Sunday}

{Max, Easton, Zach and Adyson}






{Our whole fam}


This is my favorite picture each year, of grandma and grandpa getting a nice shot with the kids, one of them is always crying, actually I think it has been just Max every year.

On Sunday afternoon Aunt Lisa made birds nest cupcakes with the kids. Darling.



We had a great Easter dinner {mostly cuz we ate while the kids were napping}




We had such a fun holiday weekend with everyone, I have so many more pictures to post from the other fun things we did while we were in St. george but I will have to do another post since this one is already huge with just the Easter celebrating.


{everyone in the front yard of the St. George house}

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

You all are smashing in your Easter outfits!

Morgan said...

I am LOVING the outfits! Seriously, you should all be J. Crew models. Your family is so cute! It looks like you had a lovely Easter.

J.Frey said...

I LOVE Ady's Easter dress. So adorable!

Darbee said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. I would KILL for a St. George trip right now... it's been too long! I LOVE the dresses you and Addy are wearing... absolutely BeAuTiFuL!

stacy h. said...

happy easter! so sad it's over...now what? i feel like from halloween to easter it's holiday after holiday to plan for, decorate for, buy gifts for...now what??

jillian said...

thats so fun that you get to see your in-laws so much since they live across the country! looks like a nice day!

Callie said...

Love your Easter outfits, your family pictures turned out darling! Looks like you had a fabulous Easter.

Melinda Lindahl said...

Fun, fun! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. What a an adorable family. I love your outfit!

DN said...

so fun!!! wasn't it great weather for easter... even here... you guys look great as always!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I just want to squeeze Ady and Macky!!! What a little stud in his little suit! Miss ya!

Tiffany said...

I love your easter outfit, totally gorgeous. Glad you had a fun Easter. Come visit the baby anytime. Just call first so I can make sure I'm presentable:)

Jen Tornow said...

mmmm....Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus--a favorite of ours!

Looks like a great weekend! Aren't you so glad to be back here with this dang snow?

Haley said...

my favorites about this post:
- how LOVELY you & Addy look in your Easter dresses
- how DASHING Eric & Max look in their suits
- the delicious birds nest cupcakes :)
- St. George sun...
Looks like you had a blast Hailey!! can't wait to see the other pictures of your trip!

PS - and the email for the sushi chef/instructor, we took our class with, is writejonas@yahoo.com...his name is Jonas Otsuji & he's a great guy! You should definitely email him & ask when he's holding his next class :)

Elise said...

I was thinking the same thing about your family! So cute! Glad you had a sunny, warm Easter. My family told me it was snowing again! Sorry!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

I am absolutely loving you and Ady's Easter dresses...where do you find such cute and sassy clothes??!!

Jen Bird said...

I cannot believe you were in St. George over Easter...so were we!! And we didn't run into each other!! We were down there for my brother-in-law/best friend's wedding!! I mean I can't believe we didn't meet up at the fun park, 25 Main, or the fountain on main!! ;) Maybe next time! Glad you had a great Easter!!

Amber Lynn said...

I love the pictures, the lil kandell kiddos are getting so big. Glad you guys had a great Easter! missing you always