Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just this month

We have had at our house...
- a sinus infection (Hailey)
- double ear infection (Max)
- acute tonsillitis (Max)
 - full blown tonsillitis (Ady)
 - pink eye (Ady... thanks Challenger School)
 - pink eye (Hailey... thanks Ady)
 - left ear infection (Ady)
- croupy cough (Ady)
 - throwing up (Ady.. thanks to the croupy cough)
 - bronchial inflamation (Ady)
 - workaholicism (Eric, and since he spends most his time at work his also has had perfect health...punk.)

To help with those sicknesses we hav
 - been to the kids pediatrician 2 times
- after hours urgent care 4 times
 - family doctor once
 - had Ady on breathing treatments
 - both kids on antibiotics - Ady twice
 - daily sinus rinses (Max screams bloody murder)
 - tylenol and Ibprofen around the clock
 -eye drops for me and Ady
 - ear drops for macky

If spring could get here soon that would be just great. 

14 comments:

Lovell Family said...

did I say something about getting together Friday? hmm...maybe we should re-think that! Kidding...hopefully the kiddos are feeling up for hanging out. Let us know if they're not!

Jen Herem said...

tell me about it. both kids had croup. this time of year blows.

Nicholas and Brittani said...

This is a really crappy time of year. Our pediatrician told us not to even take my little one out of the house for the next two weeks. I am sorry that you guys have all been so sick! My kids have some freak fever thing that they have for several days, with a cough only in the night...I will hope for better weather so that all of us moms can have healthy kiddos!

jillian said...

that is a crack up! we have been to urgent care, the er in the middle of the night, had croup, and had thrush!!! kill myself, and its not nearly as bad as yours! good luck.

Larsen said...

Your poor little family!!! I am with you on hoping spring gets here soon!!!

J.Frey said...

Oh Hailey, I am so sorry! Hopefully you guys are over the worst of it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Spring will get here soon!

Tiffany said...

Wow that's horrible. I hate sick kids. It gets worse with more because it spreads more quickly. Hope everyone feels better.

Brittany said...

Sick kids are the worst, we have had quite a bit of the same things going around our house. I agree, I need spring to be here already.

Callie said...

That's sucks, I'm so sorry, sick kids are the worst! I hope Summer gets here soon and I hope you guys don't get sick again. This has been the best Winter for us, Lynn and I have had little colds but nothing too bad and Jax and Kenna made it the whole Winter not getting sick.

Jen Bird said...

You poor girl! I hate when kids are sick. We've had the whole ear infection thing going on at our house, those are the WORST nights ever! Presley will be getting tubes on Thursday because of so many!! Hope you house gets feeling better soon!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

So... this post doesn't help in inspiring me to have children...

Summer said...

yuck, yuck, yuck! I just wish workaholism worked that way for Tyler...he has been nothing but sick! :)

I feel for you guys...hope April is a better month for you all!

stacy h. said...

yikes!!! having sick kids is the worst! sorry hay. i hope you guys can stay healthy, but i am not thinking that spring is coming anytime soon.

Melinda Lindahl said...

I feel your pain sister!