Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For the Love of Cupcakes.



I have had a lot of people ask for a good cupcake recommendation and so I am giving it on my blog. A couple years ago while looking for a bakery to do a custom cake or cupcakes for Ady's 2nd birthday a Mexican Fiesta, I came across this website THE SWEET TOOTH FAIRY
She is getting more and more popular these days, her cakes bites (so good) were just featured on the Rachel Ray show, and she is ever opening her own store front in the Riverwoods in Provo. So, I thought I would share some of the fun and yummy projects she has done for me.


This year she did these for me to give as neighbor gifts at Christmas, it made us pretty popular.



Maxwell's 1st birthday cake, complete with time cupcake for him to eat. All I did was send her a copy of Max's birthday invite and told her to match the cake to the invite. It was perfect.


The "fiesta" cupcakes she did for Ady's 2nd birthday


She made these for me, when I had an activity days party at my house. The girls loved them!


Our ever popular "Idol" cupcakes we had for our American Idol Finale party last year.


And of course her biggest project for me to date, last year's DESSERT NIGHT
She helped me cater almost the entire spread for our dessert night, which by the way be will be throwing again this year since last year's was so fun.




So, if you have a special event coming up or want to send someone cupcakes or cookies or whatever. Hit her up! You will love it!

Also, if you are super local (like right down the street) another hot spot for Cupcakes that I just love is Dippidee
They did both of the following for me, the cake for Ady's 3rd birthday family party and the "A" cupcakes for her friend party. Both delicious. Try either of these sweet shops and you will not be disappointed, unless you are trying to cut calories.


10 comments:

Sessions said...

Well Hailey,
Thanks to this post I have decided to start my no sugar diet tomorrow and enjoy a nice slice of heavenly Icecream cake that I promised myself yesterday would be the last slice. Well tomorrows always a new day!
Your family is so cute and I love being able to always see your cute updates.

Anonymous said...

Hailey,
You don't know me and you are probably going to think that I am some freak blog stalker but I am married to John Frampton and I saw your blog a while back somehow and thought your family was so cute. I love the cupcakes and I wanted to say thanks for posting about them because I love stuff like this and heaven knows I can't bake so I will definitely have to call your lady the next time I need something like this! And by the way...you are an amazing "party thrower" and I love to see your creative ideas! Hope you don't think I am a freak for stalking your blog!!
Morgan Frampton

Diana said...

They look so tasty! Have fun in Disneyland, we're going March.

Tiffany said...

I've always loved your catered affairs. They've been delicious. I would love to go to disneyland someday when my last kid is old enough to enjoy it. When are we going to have a play date. By the way thanks for the sushi advice. I had a great and yummy time.

Lisa said...

Those all look so cool. I especially love the cakes.

Dallas and Krista said...

I know that I don't really know you, but don't be surprised if someday I just pop in on one of your parties and steal a cupcake... or 5. These look divine.

Sunshine Promises said...

Hay,

So, you're having your "sweets" party again this year, eh? Maybe we'll just drop in . . . since we're officially "in the area" (or at least closer than we've been the last few years!).

Have a great Disney trip! Can't wait to hear your "must do's" (we're going this fall).

Jen Herem said...

I love CUPCAKES! I usually go to Parson's because it's nice and local but there is only so much they will do. I'll have to try this chic next time!

Jen Bird said...

Delish! What is it about cupcakes that I love so much! I mean, I usually only scarf down a piece of cake, but cupcakes, keep 'em coming! Yum! I love Dippidee, but I'll have to give this girl a try!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Ady's birthday cake is by far my fav... Can't wait for dessert night. Hope you still had fun in Vegas without us! Love ya girl!