Sunday, February 24, 2008

First ANNUAL Dessert Night


Our Dessert Night last night was so much fun, thanks to everyone who came and ate. We still have tons of leftovers so if you get a sweet tooth swing back by and I will load you up a plate of cake, cupcakes, doughnuts ....whatever you like. Except the Trifle, Eric and Ady finished that off today. It was such a success we may make it a February tradition.


The chocolate fountain station, with cookie dough balls, pretzels, marshmellows, rice krispie treats and fruit to dip


This cute kids station was a creation of Meagan from the Sweet Tooth Fairy, it was cute favor boxes the kids could color and put stickers on then fill up with sweet from the candy jars on the counter and while they were creating they could munch on the cute cupcake ice cream cones in the middle of the table.


More Sweets

18 comments:

Jill said...

what a spread! it looks divine. did you do all of that baking? it all looks delicious. i'm sure i would have a tummy ache if i had been there.

Callie said...

Yummy! It all looks so good! Sorry we couldn't make it. I would've devoured all of it.

Kate said...

Looks like you had a great time! Four of the six of us are sick now, and we didn't want to spread our germs to all of your friends. But I'm glad to hear that it was a success!

trent and rach henderson... said...

Looks delicious Girl! I probably would have gained 10 lbs!!! Your house looks beautiful from what I could see of it! It looks like you also had FUN in Hawaii!

Scott and Chelsey said...

So fun! I was sick after that is for sure! YOu did such a good job!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Hailey, that was so much fun! The triffle was my favorite thing I have ever had for dessert! We better be invited every year if it's annual :) Thanks again or such a fun night! The major calories were well worth it!!!

Lindsey said...

How cute! I don't know if I could eat everything because it looks so cute and perfect. Did you make all of it? If so you are my new hero.

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh!!! now that looks heavenly!! now im really bummed I missed it you sucker!!! but it looks so fancy how did any one want to eat it with it looking so nicly placed.. hehe

stacy h. said...

thanks for having us! it was fun to see you guys and your new home! oh, hailey, all of those treats were so good!! i think i for sure tried one of everything. :)

Michelle said...

oh my sweets! That all looks so so yummy. I wish i could have been there to enjoy all the desserts and sweets!

Unknown said...

hailey is good but come on to all of you that think for a second she made all of that!

Momma Sue said...

Oh, so YOU made any of it, Eric?!!

Lisa said...

Everything looks delicious! I am so mad we missed it!

Elise said...

Yummy! Put some in a box and send them my way!

seetheminers said...

it was so much fun...beautiful house!

Jen Bird said...

Wow...it all looks so pretty and yummy!! Those are my kind of parties...skip the real food and on to the dessert! I still need to come and see your house!

Torrey said...

You guys did such an awesome job. It was fun to come see your new home and catch up with everyone. Thanks for the invite!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I would like one of each! I wish we could have come!