Monday, February 4, 2008

Dessert Night February 23rd.

I am hoping these invitations will be in the mail this week, but I wanted to post it on my blog as a kind of save the date. On February 23rd, Eric and I will be hosting a Dessert Night at our house and we hope everyone can come! We will have tons of different sweets and desserts so it should be a yummy night. If you don't think I have your mailing address and you would like to come please email me at hailey@thekandells.com. Hope to see everyone there!

10 comments:

trent and rach henderson... said...

Hailey I would totally come if I lived in the same state! I totally LOVE desserts! What a Great idea! Your invites are so cute! Have Fun!
rach

Lovell Family said...

you know we'll be there! YUMMY!

Elise said...

I wish we lived closer, the Wellings would for sure be there! Have fun!

Amber Lynn said...

Hey hottie, sounds like fun.. lol are kids allowed?

Lindsey said...

So sad that I won't be there!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Love that invite~We are coming! Yeah~I finally get to see your house! BTW..my vote was Eric will go and be on the computer the entire time! Let me know how the trip goes! Thanks again for going to dinner~so fun!!

Jill said...

that sounds so fun! what a great way to show off the new place, i love any excuse for a party. (i wish i could come!)

Laura said...

That is such a good idea, you are such a cute little hostess! Hey, where did you get your background papers? They are super-cute, I've been looking for a jaquard-type of paper for my scrapbooking...
P.S. I added you to my blog list, I hope you don't mind - ?

Amber Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Lynn said...

lol, I love how your invitations are so fancy! You can count us in!! Josh just laughed when I told him what it was for. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!