Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Today at the Kandell house we are celebrating Valentine's in a less traditional way. You see, usually Eric and I use Valentines as a good excuse to completely pamper ourselves, you know.. couples massage, nice dinner, gifts. But, since we just got back form a week of pampering ourselves in Hawaii, it seems a little too much to do that again tonight. So, instead me and the kids have made some Valentines for Daddy, we got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and we are exchanging cards. It might not sound like the perfect Valentines date but I think it will be. Plus Adyson is like over the top excited to give daddy her card she worked on today. We love you Eric! Happy Valentines!


I totally forgot to give Eric this card this morning, so he could wear the little badge saying " I'd be lost without my wife" to work. Bummer.

12 comments:

jaanderson family said...

Hailey! Is it weird that I almost teared up when you called my kids boody boo? It brings back the hair school days! Can you believe how much as happened since then? Your kids are adorable! I cant believe how grown up they are! Ive never even met max! I think I have met ady like only 2 times! We need to get together asap! I miss you!! Your hawaii pictures are awesome! You look beautiful! I hope you have a great Valentines Day!

Callie said...

I think that's a great Valentines. Plus it's always crazy on Valentines. I would rather just stay home and make a nice dinner.

Amber Lynn said...

your so creative.. lol Tanner made ady and max some valentines, but josh didnt even come home last night from work to take them with him to give to eric today... so im sending them with him and i hope they get them tomorrow.
Hey.. I was wondering how to change my blogger.. help woman help.. lol and now that i have more time, you can walk me thru it.. heheheh

Jason and Amy said...

I love that Ady is wearing her princess dress while making valentines, its my favorite! we went tanning together for valentines...pretty romantic :) weve been trying to get ready for a trip which is a whole new level of impossible with kids, even though we are leaving them, so this is my rsvp for your party. We will def stop by to check out the pad and for some dessert(yes!).

Camille Law said...

I just love you Hailey. I think you are amazing at how creative you are, and how much you do for your hubby and kids. Way to keep up on your blog too...how do you find the time? You are my inspiration! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines!

Lovell Family said...

Hey, did you check out the pretty me web site featured on stephmodo...you'll love it!

Ashlee Raubach said...

We don't ever celebrate Valentines day together! We are so busy with the kids valentines activities that we're too warn out for ourselves! I like it that way! Looks like you guys had a fun trip! I tagged you! check out my blog for details!

Lisa said...

I love that button...I need to get one of those for Rick!!

Kate said...

I love that Ady is always in princess dresses. Little girls are so much fun!

Jill said...

sounds like a perfect valentines to me!
p.s. your background is so cute, i really *love* gray

Jen Bird said...

Sounds like such a sweet Valentine's Day! It's always fun celebrating with your kids...we did that same thing as well. Oh, and love the button, I'll have to get one next year for my hubby.

Jen Herem said...

That pizza looks yummy.. cute idea! We had a low key Valentines too this year.