Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Today at the Kandell house we are celebrating Valentine's in a less traditional way. You see, usually Eric and I use Valentines as a good excuse to completely pamper ourselves, you know.. couples massage, nice dinner, gifts. But, since we just got back form a week of pampering ourselves in Hawaii, it seems a little too much to do that again tonight. So, instead me and the kids have made some Valentines for Daddy, we got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and we are exchanging cards. It might not sound like the perfect Valentines date but I think it will be. Plus Adyson is like over the top excited to give daddy her card she worked on today. We love you Eric! Happy Valentines!


I totally forgot to give Eric this card this morning, so he could wear the little badge saying " I'd be lost without my wife" to work. Bummer.

Post a Comment