Sunday, August 10, 2008

A "Kandell" Weekend



The bid daddy of all Kandell's was in town for a visit this weekend, Grandpa Jim. So many people ask me if Eric's parents are married since Eric's mom Sue is always in town without Jim, and now Jim is in town without Sue. But,  yes they are married. (happily). Sue just usually wants to come visit for a couple weeks and Jim is usually working but this summer we finally convinced him to take his own little weekend out to visit us. So Jim came in town on Friday, and we just hung out with Eric's family all weekend, our house Saturday, swimming and watching the Olympics. Sunday after church and naps we hung out at the Lovells and did a Backyard BBQ, it was a nice weekend. That we, as always, over documented with photos. Enjoy!! We love how much these cousin love playing together.



















11 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

thats great that jim was able to come out and spend some time with lil max and ady! he is such a hard worker now you know where eric gets it from~ Talk to ya soon!

Danielle said...

I always love the pictures! You have such a cute family to share... and by the way, your post before is my favorite. I'm not a mom, but could only imagine those days! You rock Ha. :)

Momma Sue said...

Wow, Hailey...Great pictures! I know I am biased as to the "cute factor" of my grandkids, but your photography is great also. I love your comment about Jim's and my separate trips...it's probably the secret of our happy marriage!!! Jim's due home in a few hours...he'll love the post. Thanks for showing him such a fun time!

Tiffany said...

What cute pictures. I love addy kissing. It's cool to see what Erics dad looks like. Sounds like fun.

Lisa said...

Grandpa's are the best! I love that airport picture of Ady... I bet he loved seeing that!

Sarah Pugmire said...

The picture of the two of them kissing is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Jen Bird said...

How cute is that sign Ady is holding! I'm sure he couldn't wait to get off that plane! :) oh and you're post before totally made me laugh..totally true! When are you going to be in St. George next?? I'll really only be here 2 weeks more, but get your booty down here!

AnnieB said...

Cute pics! Hi to Grandpa Jim! Did he take a nice nap on your couch? That's one of my great memories of Jim!! He can sleep anywhere!

Callie said...

Max is such a little stud! Talk about a personality, he is so funny! I love all the pictures of him and Ady is such a little sweetheart. She is adorable!

Melissa said...

Addy is so cute. I love her sign she made for her Grandpa. What a great weekend.

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I love your fam! They are always lvig being together!!! So fun to see!!! Miss you guys! Bummed we're not going to TOm Hopkins :(