Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Best Company



Tonight we had over Eric's sister Lisa, her husband Steve, and the best cousins ever Easton and Zach. 



There was watermelon...and lots of it.



There were some delicious seasoned and grilled veggies, some of them even from Lisa's garden (I am so jealous she has a awesome vegetable garden to cook from)



There were yummy honey garlic shrimp kabobs



There was lots of cousin fun in the pool



There was the debut of my new fall dark hair look (yes, I know its not fall, I got anxious)



There was popsicles and sharing of those popsicles.



There was Ady's swim suit that didnt fully "cover her subjects", and there were chocolate cover pretzels in the hot tub


There were out favorite boys... just chillin in the water



and last of all there was some brave jumping.....



and creative jumps...


Great night! Thanks Lovells!

10 comments:

Lovell Family said...

We had tons of fun...thanks!

Danielle said...

I LOVE the fall hair. I was just thinking how cute your summer hair was when I saw you!! But, I love the rich dark, sexy and perfect for the upcoming season!

jillian said...

I like that in one of the diving pictures you can just barely see your leg giving max a little nudge! Its a crack up!

stacy h. said...

love that hair color hay!!

Momma Sue said...

Yummy food & the cutest little cousins around!!!
And Hailey, I love your dark hair(is that good or bad if a mother-in-law says it looks good!?)

Amber Lynn said...

i love it , how fun! im jealous too that those yummy looking veggies could come from a garden. anytime i try to garden anything it turns out to be some weird bug infested plant. but what a fun night at the kandells once again!

Kate said...

I love your hair! I'm jealous that your hair looks completely natural and perfect for your coloring whether it's light or dark.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I love the new hair color. It looks great on you! I am always a fan of dark myself.

(and yes, while I have been exercising a ton, my body had improved by not at perfection... that would call for eating more of those healthy vegetables you guys grilled up.)

Lisa said...

That looks so fun! Your hair is cute!

Tiffany said...

Cute and fun. And hey whats life without showing some "subjects" now and then. I love your hair.