Thursday, August 7, 2008

Could Ady be more in heaven??



Tonight Eric and I had a dinner with one of the title companies he uses who were in town, and a wedding reception to go to. So, we had my sister "the girls" as we refer to them and their friend Abbi down for a sleep-over and to babysit our kids. We figured 3 watching 2 shouldn't be too bad.  When we got home tonight they were all dressed up with Adyson and making treats in her Disney Princess easy bake oven. It was so cute. Ady has been in heaven being with the girls all night. Right now she is dancing with them in the living room while they watch the tivoed "So You Think You Can Dance" finale. We love seeing her trying to be one of the big girls. And we know they take such good care of their neice and nephew.


6 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

oh my gosh that is so cute!

And yes Ali did tell me about Caitlin and I have been thinking about it a lot. That would seriously be SO hard to go through. I was telling Lincoln that it made me scared to get pregnant. Ali did tell me that things are getting better though

Lisa said...

Your sisters are so sweet! I bet Ady loves them like crazy!

Jen Herem said...

How cute.. I fear I will never know about princesses.. only Bob the Builder, bugs and dirt..

I saw your fam at Chili's last weekend!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

next time you come home max is going to be dressed up in a tutu also! ha ha! can't wait to see you guys!

Amber Lynn said...

your sisters are so stinkibn cute! ady is deffinintly in heaven with them around! how cool

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I need a princess in my family one of these days!!!