Saturday, January 26, 2008

One-a One-a Snowman, Snowman Snowman


When Ady sings "Once There Was A Snowman" it is actually "One-a One-a Snowman", and today she got to make her own snowman with her daddy. Eric and Ady were out in the backyard all morning making their version on Frosty, complete with a Biter Biscuit nose which was MAx's contribution and shortbread cookie eyes and buttons. She was so happy to be hangin with dad and to have made just a perfect snowman.
RIght now it is really warm out so I am pretty sure our next post about Frosty might be titled " In the sun he melted...small..small..small.

9 comments:

Lovell Family said...

I read the title of your post about five times, thinking it must have been at type o or something. We sure do love ady!

jillian said...

that is the sweetest thing ever! I cant wait til berkeley is older and she can do stuff like that with her daddy...

Kate said...

Hailey, you always write the cutest posts. I love to hear about your beautiful kids! (And I can't wait to see what you guys do with that backyard.)

Chris and I want to have you guys over sometime soon - we'll be in touch!

Lisa said...

Eric is such a fun Dad! I bet Ady had a blast! I want to go out and build a snowman...we have tonz of snow!

Callie said...

How fun!

Lindsey said...

Marshal and I used to be the nursery leaders at our ward in Sandy at the snowman song was everyone's favorite. I love how little kids interpret things...its adorable.

Momma Sue said...

Not that I'm partial, but Eric & Steve are the best daddies!

Meradith said...

Hi Hailey! Adorable pics! Thanks for dropping a "hello" on our blog! I wanted to say hi to you at Keven's wedding and then we ended up having to leave right after the sealing so I didn't get a chance. You have a super cute family, looks like you guys have lot's of fun. We are expecting our first and so thrilled about it. Anyway just wanted to say hello! PS I remember you coming over to my house in Idaho when we were like 14 and making jewelry with my mom! haha do you remember that?

mariah Desatoff said...

Hey Hailey, just wanted to tell you i looked at your blog- even though it's against my religion- but did it anyways- like alot of other things i do!! Very hip- but i need more house pictures! love the colors in Ady's room & love the chair she is sitting in wearing her tutu. Say hello to everyone. Sophie & I have been sick in bed all day. I will call soon.