Sunday, January 20, 2008

Best Buddies

Some people think having kids 20 months apart does not sound fun, but it has been. But in the back of my mind I have really been waiting for when they can really play together and have fun being with each other, and now... It's happened! Adyson and Maxwell really are very good friends these days. Ady asks for Max as soon as she gets up in the morning, And Max lights up at the first sight (or sound) of Ady. They play chase, where Max will crawl after Ady super fast and try to get her. They laugh together and now Ady even wants to bathe in the sink with Max. They both usually take a bath together at night or in the morning but Max also takes one in the sink after breakfast and now Ady want to be in the sink too. Good thing they are little and my sink is big. It is just a really fun age and I am sure it will continue to get more fun once Max can walk.
a href="http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/hkandell/DSC06001.jpg">


10 comments:

Kate said...

Those kids are so dang cute. And what I can see of your new home looks beautiful - you'll have to post some pictures once you get settled.

Melissa said...

Hay, I love how darling you childeren are. we need to get everyone together and have a play day your the best to get everyone so plan it!

Ashlee Raubach said...

Your kids are really so beautiful! I didn't realize that you guys moved already! I just read your blog yesterday to discover that you have left! I am so sad. You guys are so cute, and max and raff are pretty close in age! But I'm sure you are loving your new home, it sounds like you've worked hard on it. I'd love to see some pics! Thank you so much for teaching me how to do my template! It is my new obsession, and I'm up sooo late figuring out what I can learn next! Thanks so much for your help!

Callie said...

Your kids are adorable. It's so fun watching them play together. I think having two kids is easier cause they can entertain each other.

Jill said...

that picture in the sink is so adorable. i have pictures like that from when i was a kid too. that is amazing that ady has the same bedding! i love those pink stripes.

Brittany said...

So cute...that is one thing that I am really looking forward to. Hallie already tries to include Madison when she plays, but it will be really fun when Madison can play back.

Jen Herem said...

You're making me want another baby!! Your kids are the cutest! Nixen has the same hat as Max.. love it!

Jason and Amy said...

so cute that they are buddies. better get working on number 3 so they are all close. i am dying to see pictures of your house

Lisa said...

They have the cutest little faces! That sink picture is adorable!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I haven't been checking blogs and I've missed so much...your kids are aeriously so precious. I love the picture of them in the sink~priceless!