Friday, January 11, 2008

Good Bye Provo House


So tonight (Friday the 11th of January) is our last night at 199 W 3700 N in Provo. So I wanted to do a tribute post to the many wonderful memories and things we love about this house. The list goes on and on.
Me and Eric's first Thanksgiving married we hosted the whole Kandell family at our place.
This is our huge willow tree in the backyard, that is so beautiful and unique, it makes a huge mess in the fall and during windstorms with the all the leaves but it is one of our favorite features on the property.
This is me, my dad and my sisters when it was just Erics house. This was the day we got engaged in the kitchen of the house. My whole family was done for a BBQ Eric hosted so our families could meet each other and he proposed on one knee right in front of everyone in the kitchen,
We have had parties, BBQ's and Easter Egg hunts in the backyard
This is all Ady's friends swimming in the hot tub for Ady's 1st birthday party.
One of Eric's work Badmitten tournaments hosted on the backyard.
Us bringing home Adyson from the hospital, and Eric and Ady on the day we blessed her then had a big lunch at our house for family and friends.
Adyson's 2nd Birthday, a Mexican Fiesta complete with pinata hanging in our yard.
Max coming home from the hospital
The bricks Erics mom made for our front flower bed. (we are taking those to our new place though)
Eric and ADy making snow angels in the backyard
Me and Erics first Christmas together all alone at our house.
The nursery I decorated for Adyson, all by myself (with help from my pottery barn kids catalog) , me and Eric even painted it ourselves
Eric showing Adyson the pretty flowers we planted in our front yard.
We have had so many memories in this house that I cant even name them all, me and Eric even had our first kiss in our living room, it has been a wonderful house and will always hold a special place in our hearts. G'bye House!

Post a Comment