Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hacksaw Jim Duggan


Ok, see this horrible picture of the wrestler dude Hacksaw Jim Duggan?? Ok well this monring, I was wearing one of Erics work out shirts with a cartoon picture of this freak on it. I dont know why Eric has a shirt with his picture on it but that is not really the point.
So Adyson was eating her breakfast and then she looked at my shirt and said
"oh, is that Jesus Christ Amen?"
She thought it was Jesus! (she calls Jesus, Jesus Christ Amen cuz of her prayers) I just laughed and said "Ady you are way off... but I guess I can see why you might think that"
It was funny. So so so funny.

10 comments:

Camille Law said...

I am still laughing! I love it! Ady sounds just like Emma...calling Jesus, Jesus Christ Amen! Emma says that all the time! Thanks for staying in touch. Hope to see you guys next time we are in Utah. Happy Holidays...looking forward to getting your Christmas card!

Lisa said...

That is hilarious! I love the cute things kids say! Anyone with a beard and long hair must be Jesus!!

Laura said...

Hey, question for ya ~ Do you ever talk to your friend Megan from Paul Mitchell School? I worked with her for a while over at Von Curtis Salon and lost her number. Does she have a blog or myspace or anything?

Amber Lynn said...

lol , MY thoughts are .. This is what eric is going to look like if he keeps makeing bets with josh.. sorry i had to add that in after you called me.. i laughed about it the whole way home! Im coming down on monday, I have something for you.. Ill call you.. it will be around 3:30-4

cait said...

that is hilarious-i love that girl.

Lindsey said...

That's super super funny. Marshal and I both laughed. I love how little kids' brains work. They pay attention to everything.

Laura said...

Well, next time you talk to Megan, tell her she needs to jump on the blogging bandwagon! What's her story now, is she dating or married? Do you have her email address by any chance? Or is she just altogether computer illiterate?!?

Jill said...

so so funny

Jen Herem said...

That is hillarious! She is so cute!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

I'm glad you posted that picture! I can get a better visual now!!!